Watch Out For SomethingSmellsFunny (Steiner in KO renamed to SomethingSmellsFunny)

This is a discussion on Watch Out For SomethingSmellsFunny (Steiner in KO renamed to SomethingSmellsFunny) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Letting you know If he is in your Clan kick him, do not trust him.... Hence the new name...
Page: 1

Letting you know

If he is in your Clan kick him, do not trust him....

Hence the new name

BlackWidow

Letting you know

Hence the new name [/b]
    how did he change his name? ive recently met steiner and have liked him so trying to find out how he is a scammer. i hope your 100% proof positive he is this somethingsmellsfunny, not saying hes not but im trying to find out wtf is going on.

im thinking there is a mix up... this guys name been steiner since i knew him and that was like when we were both lvl 50... and just from knowing him hes one of the nicest dudes i ever met really

Trident

dont mean to be an ass...but whers the proof? steiner was in my clan Madness and hes the nicest person. Please show some decent proof. and funny i saw steiner on recently he hasnt name changed o_o wtf wrong guy? :S

Steiner is good guy, w/o proof sorry but u can just go away.

hmmm

Steiner is good guy, w/o proof sorry but u can just go away.[/b]

+1

ye he actually is a good guy

Its funny how he was the only one that was told the information of thouse chars, and when they got hacked i found this thread with him selling the items that are missing.

You dont know if hes a good guy, hes behind a screen, he can pretend to gain your trust.

Well, you can beleive me or not, but if you share info with him or give him a drop from a boss, i wouldnt trust him - Maby in the future you will see.

blizz

yeah but im quite not sure if it was steiner it cud have been but also might not have been

Trident

SOrry but wat gives u the link that SOMETHINGSMELLSFUNNY is STEINER? steiners a hella legit guy and nice he always helped others before himself..ffs who knows it could have been a turk? you should really get some hard facts before accusing a guy with a good reputation.

sorry to hear u got hacked man but accusing someone with a blind eye isnt getting to the bottom of this :/

this guys name is still steiner... and you know what i im pretty sure it dont even use these forums :S and i seen that topic of that guy selling your items http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=122428 sorry to hear bro but im 100% it wasnt steiner

Letting you know

Hence the new name [/b]
    hmm i dont think somethingsmellsfunny could possibly be steiner in ko because hes still around with that name + name change is disabled

FallenAngelFromHell

well i do trust him and he still has my account pass and id... and hasnt done nothing bad be4 i quit he had my account and it had 2 good uniqes with it so......from my opinion i trust the guy because its been like 3months from where i quit... :mellow:

firenewbie11

careful guys. This smellskindoffunny has multiple accounts. He is gonna try to get anything he can get. Already tried to scam Amulet of dex from my bestfriend. He went by some stupid name is clan leader of Isrealisthebest or some crap like that.