T> Iron Belt +0, Dv +8, Se +2

This is a discussion on T> Iron Belt +0, Dv +8, Se +2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; really looking for a new earing, eme or hr only plz....
Page: 1

synergyhockey

really looking for a new earing, eme or hr only plz.

KillKnight

HR+3? read rules

synergyhockey

rules i think allow it. atleast last time i read i thought they did. if it doesn't allow the trading of these items then change the rules. soo many +9's now in ares it's rediculous. i know all those revivalsofhonor people have +3's , +9 shells/weapons. just hoping someone wants to trade me ^^

Nick

rules i think allow it. atleast last time i read i thought they did. if it doesn't allow the trading of these items then change the rules. soo many +9's now in ares it's rediculous. i know all those revivalsofhonor people have +3's , +9 shells/weapons. just hoping someone wants to trade me ^^[/b]
    so spam turkish forums or their clan forums ? btw really nice guys tho, ive been playing with em and i was amazed how nice they are!

Banned

Topic title edited.

Listen to killknight.

If you would read the rules maybe you would know that you can buy/sell "some" +3's
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=217699

If you do not like these selling/ buying rules then maybe you should try to find another forum that does allow it.

synergyhockey

understand where you're coming from inforcing the rules like that. if you can buy/sell some uniques, don't u think it's about time to allow all +3's to be sold with the exception of rofs +3?