Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T> Iron Necklace for BP Pauldron or Pads +10

This is a discussion on T> Iron Necklace for BP Pauldron or Pads +10 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; EK quit KO before the 2nd event even started but, yeah I heard u Illuminati members got most of the ...
Page: 2

Vishnu

EK quit KO before the 2nd event even started but, yeah I heard u Illuminati members got most of the 2nd quest winners, I beat out Futility on first place on the first event by like maybe 2 hours lol, it was a close race, but it was fun. I'm sure both clans helped a lot gathering those materials.[/b]
    Haha I remember that, he was so pissed, we would have won if certain members wouldnt have slacked and went pking instead of farming. My CS went +8 that very day :P

Banned

how much time u spended with duping? :blink:[/b]
    doesnt take much time just couple of hours

but atleast didnt take much time leveling a lvl 80 warrior if thats your point mr no life

you and flip if you dont have better things to do and posting useless shit in other ppl's topic , you might as well go out and get a gfs so u can fuck them 5 hrs a day and stop leveling your gay shit characters

NeronDomitius

i have +9 str boots

BlazinBaba

bump 4 gg

mobill

bump for best BP ever

HeXisBak

I remember the Ek days.. I liked those days better then now.. I forget my chars name that i had in EK lol.. been through so many and have quit so many times for almost a year then on for a month and off for a year LoL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12