Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BLOODZX = Stole all my items. :)

This is a discussion on BLOODZX = Stole all my items. :) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So I finally found someone to buy me premium right, you'd think you could trust a person in your own ...
Page: 1

IllusionS

So I finally found someone to buy me premium right, you'd think you could trust a person in your own clan Annihilation: mr. BLOODZX here, especially since ive known him my entire time playing on pathos, like 4 months or whatever. We were always in the same clan. He always seemed to help me out and everything, and since he was seemed so trustworthy i didn't bother to transfer my items to another character while he orders it, boy was I stupid.

He claimed he would buy me bronze premium for 25gbs, and since it was getting pretty useless to play without premium I figured it'd be the best choice.

So I give him the info, i relog 15 minutes later to see my character without everything:

+2 rb raptor, +1/12 shell, diamond ring, wp, +9 str access set, tons of scrolls, giga ax, 3 barkirra fangs, scorpion shield, various tails, and about another 10gb worth of cash from the 25gb i alrdy gave him, luckily enough he left me 5mil and my undying armor set! nice guy!

Shame, some people care alot about this game so much, can't trust anyone on the Internet it seems.

So unless I can get some people to help get me some items to get back on my feet I'll prob just quit the game maybe sell my near-naked 65 warrior. He probably bought a name change scroll by now though, he's a level 62 shelled BP with HB.

PEACE nitroX.

xxcuajinaisxx

pm here and give your msn i can help u i have some itens for u my friend

IllusionS

I pm'd.

IllusionS

you can add me anytime there buckaroo.

1Like

HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THE WARRIOR I WANT IT

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

So I finally found someone to buy me premium right, you'd think you could trust a person in your own clan Annihilation: mr. BLOODZX here, especially since ive known him my entire time playing on pathos, like 4 months or whatever. We were always in the same clan. He always seemed to help me out and everything, and since he was seemed so trustworthy i didn't bother to transfer my items to another character while he orders it, boy was I stupid.

He claimed he would buy me bronze premium for 25gbs, and since it was getting pretty useless to play without premium I figured it'd be the best choice.

So I give him the info, i relog 15 minutes later to see my character without everything:

+2 rb raptor, +1/12 shell, diamond ring, wp, +9 str access set, tons of scrolls, giga ax, 3 barkirra fangs, scorpion shield, various tails, and about another 10gb worth of cash from the 25gb i alrdy gave him, luckily enough he left me 5mil and my undying armor set! nice guy!

Shame, some people care alot about this game so much, can't trust anyone on the Internet it seems.

So unless I can get some people to help get me some items to get back on my feet I'll prob just quit the game maybe sell my near-naked 65 warrior. He probably bought a name change scroll by now though, he's a level 62 shelled BP with HB.

PEACE nitroX. [/b]
    hey blood
    i thought i got backed by a trustable chinese guy on this forum b4 you ...
    dont trust any guys which looks very trustable
    but masterpug and odin can be trusted and my bro venloft too

IllusionS

im not blood, im nitroX, bloodzx's the one that stole the stuff....read

oops..
    i heard from clan. whats your class?
    i may help you a bit

IllusionS

warrior 65 like i said in the top post...

you in ikonz?
    if does i will give you 3 abyss blessing
    you can get like 18 gb it and buy a +7raptor for yourself

IllusionS

No I'm in Annihilation, I used to be in ikonz.

kk i will give 2 then
    see you tomorrow in game.

IllusionS

Why not now

Why not now [/b]
    read my other topic im at my friend's wedding now
    and i will go back tomorrow afternoon chinese time..

IllusionS

Oh I see, might be tricky to do due to timezones, I'm in canada...i think thats like OPPOSITE timezones. 9:30 pm here now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast