Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T> Lvl 70 Rogue on Ronark for rogue account on Girakon

This is a discussion on T> Lvl 70 Rogue on Ronark for rogue account on Girakon within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; up...
Page: 2

Jross900

up

i would be careful about closetoheaven, its a hacked account. When i added him to clan, he was turkish, then some new isreali user "close to heaven" "bought" the account and played on like he was the normal user.

Banned

Ethernal don't ruin other people's trades. If we are to talk about scammers, what happened when you sold Tapion his lvl 70 rogue? Oh right, it got scammed back by you.

You are just a filthy scammer/hacker. You trying to avoid "hacks" "scams" is ironic.

Ethernal don't ruin other people's trades. If we are to talk about scammers, what happened when you sold Tapion his lvl 70 rogue? Oh right, it got scammed back by you.

You are just a filthy scammer/hacker. You trying to avoid "hacks" "scams" is ironic.[/b]

ooga booga says:
    lol
    ooga booga says:
    dont mind that man

moe just likes calling me a scammer, he has a cursh on me

Banned

ooga booga says:
    lol
    ooga booga says:
    dont mind that man

moe just likes calling me a scammer, he has a cursh on me[/b]
    right like i would have a scammer on my msn.. nice editing logs there. See? Besides being a scammer, he is also a TERRIBLE liar.

right like i would have a scammer on my msn.. nice editing logs there. See? Besides being a scammer, he is also a TERRIBLE liar.[/b]

DONT DENY US BABY

WE CANT HIDE IT ANYMORE

closetoheaven

lol their r trustebl ppl in girakon that can say that my sharer bought this acuu.. i am only the sharer this why i didnt told him that i can trade with him for sure...
    so stop flaming my tupics....

lol their r trustebl ppl in girakon that can say that my sharer bought this acuu.. i am only the sharer this why i didnt told him that i can trade with him for sure...
    so stop flaming my tupics....[/b]

im not flaming you, im telling you that the account your wanting to trade was stolen, and not necessarily trustable.

closetoheaven

i was in team speak when my sharer bought it and i exped him from lvl 60 to 65 when i joind him and put items on him..
    i dont care is this accu waas sscammed from some one cause i am not playing on him any more....

Jross900

well um can u guys plz talk about this somewhere else because i dnt want this topic being closed down....up

Jross900

up

Jross900

bump

Jross900

up

Jross900

up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12