T>> lvl 77 60% priest naked

This is a discussion on T>> lvl 77 60% priest naked within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Trading for another char. any class just make offers. I have made 3 very successfull character trades and will only ...
Page: 1

Trading for another char. any class just make offers. I have made 3 very successfull character trades and will only trade with trustworthy people, you must have very very good refferences. If you are offering a mage it should be a higher lvl, otherwise equal lvl would be acceptable. If your char. is lower lvl please make an offer with something else. My char. does not have quest shield but I can include a dread shield +5 if the offer is good.

also I have all 3 secret questions plus the seal/unseal password and an email that can be given, I need the same in return. Basically you will have 100% ownership of the account, I need the same.

When I say an email that can be given I mean a yahoo,gmail account etc.

Damn shawn switching again? free bump

Damn shawn switching again? free bump[/b]

yes I have not been happy with my char. since my original warrior. Lets see what happens I will be here one char. or another.

basher443

Trade you my warrior

not equal lvl and donated all my nps