testing price of ROC

This is a discussion on testing price of ROC within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; how much costs ?thinking to sell 1...
Page: 1

SuperkakosO_0

how much costs ?thinking to sell 1

IllusionS

I believe they are worth around 50-75 gb now...

Pr0p

lol no-way

say you were buying that muhc
    you would carry it how? :mellow:

IllusionS

i'd pay 50 gb for it, anyone would, some ppl ask for 75+

but yes thats the problem with some of these uniques that high.....you can only trade 21gb at a time + a couple slots of items, so you basicaly either have to trade some high valued items with the money or trade 21 gb at a time, thus meaning you have to trust the trader, easy to scam.

KirbyKommando

75 goldbars .. rofl -_-
    Wonder when prices will go down

pavel123

i would buy it pm me ingame (Ir0nMaN) - i think u know me and u can trust me... so we can talk about the items/money for the roc.

SuperkakosO_0

at first time i was thinking to trade it for giga +7 or for wp+we no for money

Pr0p

but yes thats the problem with some of these uniques that high.....you can only trade 21gb at a time + a couple slots of items, so you basicaly either have to trade some high valued items with the money or trade 21 gb at a time, thus meaning you have to trust the trader, easy to scam.[/b]
    yep, very true
    i would only buy something worth that much of a clan member or someone i've known for a very long time, even then they could back stab you...

i think k2 (ko) should raise the money you can hold on your-self and inn...just prices as they are atm, just very gay in a way

pavel123

at first time i was thinking to trade it for giga +7 or for wp+we no for money[/b]
    i offer wp + pp

SuperkakosO_0

i offer wp + pp[/b]
    i agree for the wp but for pp...i dont want to resell again things just to take something for my warrior

pavel123

i agree for the wp but for pp...i dont want to resell again things just to take something for my warrior [/b]
    i don't have more warrior itemz, i can try to change pp for something for warrior... or give you wp and money... pm me ingame, we will talk