Nice people on ko still?

This is a discussion on Nice people on ko still? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Just wondering if there is someone nice enough to just borrow me a cleaver+7 or even +6! i have lvl ...
Page: 1

pizzaman

Default Nice people on ko still?

Just wondering if there is someone nice enough to just borrow me a cleaver+7 or even +6! i have lvl 60 rogue on pathos and i decided to come back but i have no daggers :s and i dont know anyone so what am i to do ?

pizzaman

i cant even get flamed? ^^ j/k

EMW

noob

cleaver+7 = 7m, 7m = 2 hours of mastodonts... lazy?

Sweeeeep

Originally posted by Freestyler
    ROFL 2 HOURS fauk that shit

Sno0p

Post your in game character name ,i`ll give you 20m.

Originally posted by Freestyler
    with daggers :rollseyes:

u can kill mastodonts with stiletto +8 =) and u get md+3 and cleavers+5 from quest

EMW

yes and you can kill dm to get shard and upgrade it to +8

Mercyful

Originally posted by EMW
    yes and you can kill dm to get shard and upgrade it to +8
    +1

grzequ

Go hornets FTW!
    - Easy to Kill
    - 3K money per Hornet
    - Alot of NUS drop
    - 10k exp per one
    - Good spawn spots
    - No Ks.

^_^

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by grzequ
    Go hornets FTW!
    - Easy to Kill
    - 3K money per Hornet *
    - Alot of NUS drop
    - 10k exp per one
    - Good spawn spots
    - No Ks.

^_^

SORRY GREGG

grzequ

Thank you Pwner for showing me like cz arrow shower user or using koxp like all my life on every topic.

Yes I used koxp. Only for 2 days. Just for fun. Didnt ks someone. Didnt arrow shower in cz or something bad like that.

Just exped some to get chitin +5 set / md +3 chest and some money for 477!

The reason I used koxp; I wasnt be able to exp without koxp. Go open level 1 character and try to exp it. All spots have at least 2 cheater. How to exp? Do that and you will believe me.

I just came back, because some of my friends called me back. Nothing serious. If I wanna pwn all on this server as cheater, I can use koxp on 477 too. Why I dont? Believe me I could make 9999 abyss eye or 9999 BUS per hour if I see myself as cheater. Why I dont? Cuz Im not cheater.

I said that I koxped on Prepare, and said it here. I hate lies/liars.

I dont want people banned/scammed so Im saying it. You are saying me cheater. Like I did cheat on my all other accouns...

Oh btw, Hornets are the best exp spot for archers/sins level 45-60 (Solo).

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by grzequ
    Thank you Pwner for showing me like cz arrow shower user or using koxp like all my life on every topic.

Yes I used koxp. Only for 2 days. Just for fun. Didnt ks someone. Didnt arrow shower in cz or something bad like that.

Just exped some to get chitin +5 set / md +3 chest and some money for 477!

The reason I used koxp; I wasnt be able to exp without koxp. Go open level 1 character and try to exp it. All spots have at least 2 cheater. How to exp? Do that and you will believe me.

I just came back, because some of my friends called me back. Nothing serious. If I wanna pwn all on this server as cheater, I can use koxp on 477 too. Why I dont? Believe me I could make 9999 abyss eye or 9999 BUS per hour if I see myself as cheater. Why I dont? Cuz Im not cheater.

I said that I koxped on Prepare, and said it here. I hate lies/liars.

I dont want people banned/scammed so Im saying it. You are saying me cheater. Like I did cheat on my all other accouns...

Oh btw, Hornets are the best exp spot for archers/sins level 45-60 (Solo).

Cool, even tho i was just kidding, shouldn't take everything so serious over the internet <_<

pizzaman

Yay! i didnt think topic would get any reply's ^_^ and freestyler i could farm something for 2-3 hours but i thought.... damn most ppl on forums are rich lol so i thought i would ask and if i had like 12 gb and i thought someone was worth 7 mil i would just help'em out maybe it would make a new friend and come back to me....and SNOOOP! thank you bro you can add me msn? [email protected] . I work fulltime and when i get off i spend all my time with my beautiful 9 month little girl so i dont have time to sit on the computer all day and kill goblins. work=8-10hours sleep=8hours eat=30min sex my bf sorry i mean gf ^^=1.3mins etc.... i just asked for like cleaver+7 so i can get on sometimes boss check pk maybe and act noobish in luft xD more or les thanks all.