T> Raptor +8 (+5 rebirth)

This is a discussion on T> Raptor +8 (+5 rebirth) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for a combination of GB and mage uniques. looking for items along the lines of secret silver earrings, ring ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Looking for a combination of GB and mage uniques. looking for items along the lines of secret silver earrings, ring of life, or weapon defense belt/necklace.

Looking for a combination of GB and mage uniques. looking for items along the lines of secret silver earrings, ring of life, or weapon defense belt/necklace.[/b]
    Just got a mana belt in drop, also have a complete robe + ?....not allowed to post it...too high

Banned

you duping raptors now eloc ? ^^

HotAsIce

Vandy, get me on MSN, I'll tell you how I got it :P

A single complete robe wouldn't be worth a raptor +8 unless it was like +31 rebirth with hp or something. Mana belt is useless for every class.

P.S. I don't believe there is a restriction on armor +'s only unique jewelery if I'm not mistaken.

Banned

only if i had your msn

HotAsIce

Bah, get it from greg or james! I don't post it on these forums anywhere publicly.

HotAsIce

Just got a mana belt in drop, also have a complete robe + ?....not allowed to post it...too high[/b]
    You know what, if that robe has hp bonus instead of MP, I think I might trade. I was reconsidering due to lack of coins, but I do need a robe. One of my only pieces that isn't +8. Lemme know. I dno't want an MP robe though.

You know what, if that robe has hp bonus instead of MP, I think I might trade. I was reconsidering due to lack of coins, but I do need a robe. One of my only pieces that isn't +8. Lemme know. I dno't want an MP robe though.[/b]
    Sadly it is an mp robe. I did get my topic closed on my forum because i posted the + on it. he said to post a question mark and they would let me keep it up. Good luck with the trades....

HotAsIce

Just a heads up, if my +7 raptor sells in merchant, this +8 will no longer be for sale, so if your thinking of buying, hurry up, this won't be on the market much longer, as I'm sick of trying to sell it :P