Helping the general ARES server with Capes quest ^_^

This is a discussion on Helping the general ARES server with Capes quest ^_^ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello my name is Blah_Blah from theCHOSENfew clan ARES. I am here today to request help to others with the ...
Page: 1

Default Helping the general ARES server with Capes quest ^_^

Hello my name is Blah_Blah from theCHOSENfew clan ARES. I am here today to request help to others with the capes quest. My offer is pretty simple i take from 30mill or more i also take uniques or ne other goodies tht depends on ur offer to me. You can pm me ill be on a2 or a3 every day weekdays im on from 5pm eastern time to sumtime late weekends from 5 to very late if u need a tanker for the capes quest pm me n i might be able to offer help.

Rules For the capes quests
    If i die 2 times im out
    u must have the requirements for the capes quest *5 preists all can be 1920 but 1 must be full buffer n 1 full duffer, 3-5 sins if im soloing 2-4 sins if im with another tank*
    Payment shall be paid b4 or while were inside the capes quest thingy.

If u like my offer n need capes pm me in the game or pm me on ko4life,or mail me at [email protected] n we can setup an appointment for the quest.

P.S: hope u like my offer for tanking capes quest good day to u all ^_^

sincerly blah_blah

Banned

wow thats actually a good idea :P i think itll be a great help many ppl need some good tankers to do the centaur >.<

thank you

U r not "helping", u r selling your HELP -_- <_< :wacko: :wacko:

StarSoul

if ypu can get grade 3, you can do Caith.

NooBZilla

If i die 2 times im out
    u must have the requirements for the capes quest *5 preists all can be 1920 but 1 must be full buffer n 1 full duffer, 3-5 sins if im soloing 2-4 sins if im with another tank*
    rofl ill do it for free and my rules are just have 1 1920 on me with a duffer and 1 sin... will go down in 5-7 mins <--- if that <_<

Crazy2010

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    If i die 2 times im out
    rofl ill do it for free and my rules are just have 1 1920 on me with a duffer and 1 sin... will go down in 5-7 mins <--- if that <_<
    Good luck on 1 debuffer and 1 sin , i hope u get exped till lvl 1