Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lololol

This is a discussion on lololol within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hahaha i just think its hillarious loveu staydead....
Page: 1

jamessssss

Default lololol

hahaha i just think its hillarious
    loveu staydead.

T0wn3R

nice combo? :lol:

muaahahahahaha

jamessssss

also i see a lvl70 cheaterr in that party!!

T0wn3R

u wanna cry?, a cookie maybe? no? :wub:

james i miss u ^_^

DiedStylE

warrior lvl 63 3299 hp with buff zzzz -_-

nephiha

Originally posted by DiedStylE
    warrior lvl 63 3299 hp with buff zzzz * * *-_-
    lolololol
    ummm was that sarcasm or smthn?

p.s.
    check scroll icon :rollseyes:

jamessssss

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    u wanna cry?, a cookie maybe? no? *:wub: *

james i miss u *^_^
    kanka aga, umm..
    do u still play KO?

nephiha

if some1 will give me a char to play on :rollseyes:

p.s.
    hint hint

T0wn3R

Originally posted by jamessssss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamessssss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-T0wn3R
    u wanna cry?, a cookie maybe? no? *:wub: *

james i miss u *^_^
    kanka aga, umm..
    do u still play KO?[/b]
    no, after be hackeed i got new items and stupid K2 after 20 days do rollback to the moment after be hacked and i lost all again. And now i sent new tickets and they say me:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I are unable to award any items to this character. Futhermore, our records indicate the character has these items in its inventory. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you and I wish you successful travels through the vast regions of Adonis. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

zzz, fcking k2'ed

jamessssss

uh, spam CS still.

Banned

lala so whos coming logos

towner :P ?

T0wn3R

yes i go, im thinking what job.
    Maybe mage or warrior. I never was warrior :x was mage in xigenon and cypher, priest in edana and beramus and sin in manes and pathos.

The problem with priest is you ever need party to other for exp or get items or quests, and if you are bp every1 pwnz u very easy before have good items.
    And with assassin the problem is they are fcking about who is the best, insulting the other sins and they are the point of all the critics xD. I like sin for their velocity, for the cure curse and minor heal, but i don't tolerate the egocentric people saying: "oh, im the best" "you suck, i pwn u" "ill pwn in the server" "im the best" and more blah blah. There is nothing more pathetic than an aging hipster.

Mage is easy and leech so much in exp partys :wub: (except aoe, but aoe = fast lvl =P) and the beter, is cheap =P
    And Warrior is easy too, have very nice ac, nice hp, good ap, can do bosses and get their own items.

blackii

i m going =PP
    going orc side thoughxD

Lol..
    how come his warrior have 3200 hp?
    Stre accessories?

Banned

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    yes i go, im thinking what job.
    Maybe mage or warrior. I never was warrior :x was mage in xigenon and cypher, priest in edana and beramus and sin in manes and pathos.

The problem with priest is you ever need party to other for exp or get items or quests, and if you are bp every1 pwnz u very easy before have good items.
    And with assassin the problem is they are fcking about who is the best, insulting the other sins and they are the point of all the critics xD. I like sin for their velocity, for the cure curse and minor heal, but i don't tolerate the egocentric people saying: "oh, im the best" "you suck, i pwn u" "ill pwn in the server" "im the best" and more blah blah. There is nothing more pathetic than an aging hipster.

Mage is easy and leech so much in exp partys *:wub: (except aoe, but aoe = fast lvl =P) and the beter, is cheap =P
    And Warrior is easy too, have very nice ac, nice hp, good ap, can do bosses and get their own items.
    who cares of wat u said :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :P :P :P :P

i going priest again of course , i think x-x , but orc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast