T>> RoL EP +1 BE +1 Elixir +8

This is a discussion on T>> RoL EP +1 BE +1 Elixir +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm looking to equip my warrior from my mage because... well... mages suck, and since trade mods don't do account ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

I'm looking to equip my warrior from my mage because... well... mages suck, and since trade mods don't do account trades, and its against the ToS, I'm stuck levelling again. Anywho, I'm looking for decent warrior uniques for the following items:

Ring of Life +0
    Elemental Pendant +1
    Bronze Earring +1
    Complete Helmet +8
    Complete Gauntlets +8

If you want to trade complete for warrior shell, I'll trade a piece of +8, as well as a piece of +7 for a piece of warrior +8, or you can mix whatever gear I have together and make an offer on them.

I'm looknig for warrior uniques such as RoCs, PE's or WE's. I will only accept a warrior pendant in a trade if it is +1, same with warrior earrings. Too weak at +0 for my taste. Anywho, offer away, I have 500 mil that I'm willing to throw in with decent offers, I also have spare +7 complete pieces, I have +7 of every piece of complete, a +7 glave, and some other stuff, so if you need something thats somewhat easy to get, let me know, and I'll work on that as well.

Banned

ill trade u pe for the ep+1

HotAsIce

Considering the stat differences in these two items, I dno't think so.

HotAsIce

RoL is sold.

HotAsIce

I have a full set of +7 shell now, as well as a RoC, still looking for a WP +1, one more RoC and a PE or two.

Banned

dupermusun how you get +1's? :S

HotAsIce

by trading my +2 :P

up!

strikersolo

BuMp

HotAsIce

TY abý :P

UP!