Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

my selling and buying list selling for usd and ingame coins and buyin for usd and in game coins whatever u need

This is a discussion on my selling and buying list selling for usd and ingame coins and buyin for usd and in game coins whatever u need within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; LEAVE OFFERS DONT ASK FOR PRICE FOR SOEMTHING PLZ MY SELLING LIST IS: 2X ROUGE EARING 2X +9 DEX RING ...
Page: 1

matesz001

LEAVE OFFERS DONT ASK FOR PRICE FOR SOEMTHING PLZ

MY SELLING LIST IS:

2X ROUGE EARING
    2X +9 DEX RING
    ELF BELT
    WARRIOR PENDENT
    2X VALKYRIAN ARMOR HELMET AND BODY
    AND ANY SCROLLS U NEED FROM POWER UP STORE

IM BUYING
    FULL SET CHITIN +8
    SHARD +8
    CLEAVER +9
    MD +9
    2X ROL

ALL WEAPONS CAN B REBIRTHED 2 THAT +

LEAVE ME OFFER OR PRICE IN USD OR IN GAME CASH WHATEVER U NEED

J

MY SELLING LIST IS:

2X ROUGE EARING
    2X +9 DEX RING
    ELF BELT
    WARRIOR PENDENT
    2X VALKYRIAN ARMOR HELMET AND BODY
    AND ANY SCROLLS U NEED FROM POWER UP STORE

IM BUYING
    FULL SET CHITIN +8
    SHARD +8
    CLEAVER +9
    MD +9
    2X ROL

ALL WEAPONS CAN B REBIRTHED 2 THAT +

LEAVE ME OFFER OR PRICE IN USD OR IN GAME CASH WHATEVER U NEED[/b]

matesz001

yes im sellin valk armor u want just leave me ur offer and what u goin 2 say hes scammer hes hacker hes gay hes dumb blah blah blah im just trin 2 make some money.

greenknight

how much u want for the elf belt and rogue earrings

J

You cant trade valkary armor or sell them.

DarK

selling mastermans items?

graydeath

dont trust him took all my items on edana and changed my password :mellow:

matesz001

dont trust him took all my items on edana and changed my password :mellow:[/b]
    sup gary i took ur account u mean i bought it. and ur the 1 who took mastermans items on edana arnt u and i took on this server. wow this is always great so much hate i need 2 name change so badly lol if u guys c another name pop up soon it will b me and hows masters items on edana goin for u.

DarK

hows masters items on manes going for u fuck face? leave this forum no one likes u

DreAdSlay3R

pfft Maeutz dont buy from him hes a big fat scammer fag piece of shit cocksucker

graydeath

you bought it? you changed my password after CS resetted my sq. Mastermans items? im glad he got scammed/hacked w/e that fuckwit and you both blamed it on me without any proof. Hows your mums arm going you still breaking it every now and again because she tells you to get off the computer?

greenknight

pfft Maeutz dont buy from him hes a big fat scammer fag piece of shit cocksucker[/b]
    lol that is true all that stuff he is selling is probably the stuff he stole off masterman

graydeath

lol i see, so the scammers turned on each other? i guess thats what happens when you trust total fuckheads with your account.

edit: now that you mention it was was probably mateusz who took mastermans items on edana pfft.

Xzero

how much are u selling ac300 and swift scrolls for?

P.S. I need scrolls wery badly

matesz001

edit: now that you mention it was was probably mateusz who took mastermans items on edana pfft.
    [/quote]

wow u even admited that u scammed him u and all ur buddies. so shut up and do u think that i care if evry1 on the server hates me who cares i still pwn up dcz and i kill ppl in cz that are 60 or even higher so 2bad but all the items i have didnt get dupe wiped like all of u guys who duped items and got them takin away pwned. so can i plz ask ppl 2 stay on the topic if u want 2 buy plz post if u want 2 sell me something plz post if u hate me just leave me a message it will b better for evry1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and all of u who hate me go 2 hell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast