Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T / S > PATHOS ITEMS FOR ARESSS

This is a discussion on T / S > PATHOS ITEMS FOR ARESSS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ONLY FOR ARES ITEMS, IM TRADING THE BELOW ITEMS IN PATHOS FOR Hellbreaker +6 Gigantic Axe +7 Shard+7 Amulet of ...
Page: 1

SomethingSmellsFunny

ONLY FOR ARES ITEMS, IM TRADING THE BELOW ITEMS IN PATHOS FOR

Hellbreaker +6

Gigantic Axe +7

Shard+7

Amulet of STR

Rogue Shell +7 Helm

Warrior Chitin +7 Pauldron

Deep Scar+7

dpierre6

please dont trade with this scammer lol

Trident

scammer? hardly >_> id like to see some proof

ps. dppiere u beast -_-

pss free bump

want proof?, give me your msn ill give u the msn convo about how he stole waylanders items when he was only to lvl way and didnt even know the SQ/SA...

Banned

scammer? hardly >_> id like to see some proof

ps. dppiere u beast -_-

pss free bump [/b]

LOL... hmm i wonder if SomethingSmellsFunny ever got caught for using koxp? hmmm i think yes xD

free bump +1 ^^

Banned

but still he won't try to scam u ^^ i think only reason he scammed waylander is b.c waylander promised him items n waylander got hacked or some crap so he thougth waylander just didn't want to pay him so he try 2 sell the char.. n ended up getting IN For it xD

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

bump it

but still he won't try to scam u ^^ i think only reason he scammed waylander is b.c waylander promised him items n waylander got hacked or some crap so he thougth waylander just didn't want to pay him so he try 2 sell the char.. n ended up getting IN For it xD[/b]
    somethingsmells.... even said himself way will pay him items at the end of each lvl he got him, he said he got way 30% in 50hours of exp when way was only at just around maybe 30%, and i left way at 75 and 5% after i was done lvling him a month ago, so nowhere near a lvl was done by him and he accuses way of scamming him why? when he never met his own terms... he is just a pathetic little kid, dont trust him

Banned

somethingsmells.... even said himself way will pay him items at the end of each lvl he got him, he said he got way 30% in 50hours of exp when way was only at just around maybe 30%, and i left way at 75 and 5% after i was done lvling him a month ago, so nowhere near a lvl was done by him and he accuses way of scamming him why? when he never met his own terms... he is just a pathetic little kid, dont trust him[/b]

xD so he didn't really do much .. i know he was in cz + arena alot lol should've jsut trusted me xD if i got paid wut u or way promised i would've gotten him shit load % xD ^^

but either way i've done some trades with him.. he never scammed me personally umm so if u trade nething big use the trade mod ^^

SomethingSmellsFunny

Actually, It's funny how syntax is trading ares items for ronark( ARES ITEMS) Whos? waylanders? hmmm adds up to me.... if i took waylanders items how come i have chitin 8 and mds 7? hmmm.. ask anyone who know me from the satanic clan i have shitty stuff....and how could i take his items when it was sealed? IF i dident know the sq? hmmm

do the math fucktard cause u sir are a complete idiot, I Did lvl waylander in ds for atleast 10-11 hours and he just blocked me, so fuck what u say quite ridiing my dick and move on

btw thanks for bump johnny

<3

ggooog 70

Banned

Actually, It&#39;s funny how syntax is trading ares items for ronark( ARES ITEMS) Whos? waylanders? hmmm adds up to me.... if i took waylanders items how come i have chitin 8 and mds 7? hmmm.. ask anyone who know me from the satanic clan i have shitty stuff....and how could i take his items when it was sealed? IF i dident know the sq? hmmm
    do the math fucktard cause u sir are a complete idiot, I Did lvl waylander in ds for atleast 10-11 hours and he just blocked me, so fuck what u say quite ridiing my dick and move on
    btw thanks for bump johnny

<3

ggooog 70[/b]
    it is true. he has no items xD my lvl 51 dlw char can kick his ass ^^
    so either way if u can&#39;t trust him use trade mod ^^
    n beckhouse i <3 u .. get me into falcon partys xD

well lets find those msn chats where u say u sold the giga and the hb +8 from way huh.

and the lvl 71 rogue is a friends of syntax they are now sharing an account on ronark and the lycoan hammer +4 was on DrDuran&#39;s account...

and noone fucking blocked you, the friday(my time) he suddenly logged off was because his net disconnected because he was in the army and just quit and is moving in with his girlfriend.

and if u supposedly did nothing wrong, why block me off my main msn when your using an account i share with way/synt. hmmm no, nothing suspicious about that... <_<

SomethingSmellsFunny

lol first off.. u guys were pissing me off with ur acccusations so i said i took those items off his Shit, I thought u were more intelegent to call my bluff because u know there was no way i could have with the sealed shit,, and u knowing i dident have SQ. secondly, I Dident block u i was on appear offline because manyppl pm me for help about setting up private servers etc.

But it still stuns me u actually believe i Took those items

u appear offline on 1 account but while i open msn on the older version with random account your online? so 2 msn open, one your offline, one your online...

also i never once accused you of stealing ways items until i had to add u to a secondary msn account.

but if u did nothing you wont need to be worried about the complaint about a user CS ticket i sent in regards to your account and the hacking/scammer.

one last thing if you didnt take the items, why is it u were trying to sell the account to people, or was that a way to scam ppl which will make the scamming accusation, infact true

Banned

Something smells funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast