Are they kidding ?

This is a discussion on Are they kidding ? within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I got "Too many user" on M1,M2 and M3, i mena like wtf, i paid for premium, let me in ...
Page: 1

PwnerBaba

Default Are they kidding ?

I got "Too many user" on M1,M2 and M3, i mena like wtf, i paid for premium, let me in ffs...

jajaj i get that also but i think really they are full because if you look at olympia 2 3 cypher and all them other servers they are not even full non premiums can get in wihtout a problem just think manes is a bit over populated atm it will go down as the weeks pass by when they loose interest of the server

dextert18

lol everyone has premium because they make new account with 3 days free premium, wait 2 more days and you get it really easy

GoodGun

Originally posted by dextert18
    lol everyone has premium because they make new account with 3 days free premium, wait 2 more days and you get it really easy
    u cant make new acc atm...

you COULD make new acc then active it when manes start and get the 3 days premium

i did it and it works

PwnerBaba

Yeah well, i got in on M2 so it's ok now :P

wow you got 3 days bronze premium? i made new account on 30th june, first time i log in it says 2 days of bronze left. hmm ok 2 days will be good. today i log in in the morning and no premium? where the hell are my 3 days of bronze premium?? then i decided to relog to see if its bug. after that i cant get in.. servers crowded... now i have been sitting 5 hours and trying to get in.
    in few words, I GOT K2'ED