Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

TOPIC CLOSED

This is a discussion on TOPIC CLOSED within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i got lv 50 mage and lv 58 mage u can probably play XD...
Page: 3

Lag0nx

i got lv 50 mage and lv 58 mage u can probably play XD

MakeMyDay

April is gg , <3 him btw ANSWER MSN FFS

WrongAnswerYouDie

i am gonna share with april a char in the new server + i am searching for an account to play too

april is a gg! but the problem is that i tought for like 5months or more that he is a girl O_o
    nvm

Everyone thought im a girl too when they first play with me, because April = Girl&#39;s name.... Anywany ~~~~ i don want to play mages...

didn&#39;t tommy scam someone or something, he was being so arrogant then i think i saw a thread where he scammed someone (not sure tho,just asking)

Tommy

didn&#39;t tommy scam someone or something, he was being so arrogant then i think i saw a thread where he scammed someone (not sure tho,just asking)[/b]
    pff... u are wrong ! and where u saw a thread ?

infusion

kk, ill tell u why he dont like us anymore.

At the time april or clay played on a char named Posion, he sold it to sparhawk aka sweeeep.
    A week or 2 ago someone tried to recall the password of sweeep, with using the forgot password function on the website.

He ofcourse thought it was either april or clay,So he talked with him on msn.
    And after a conversation wich I dont know anything about sweeeep got blocked, the last thing I remember sweeep said that the person who he talked with, said "you didn&#39;t play for months, and alot of bullshit blablalba", so he bascially claimed the right to take the account. After I made a reply in this topic about if he did or did not play on posion, he started to talk on msn with me. On how, what, when etc....

And as far as I know tommy isn&#39;t a scammer, he has always been a very loyal clanny.

Tommy

And as far as I know tommy isn&#39;t a scammer, he has always been a very VšIloyalVšI clanny.[/b]

D

You can use my warrior if you want it only has no prem but it has some scrolls i think.

Lvl 63 with some eslant quests still to do. Pm me if you are intrested.

Peace

Ty all for ur Characters, but i have found a Character to play so Please Topic close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123