totamic spear +7 SOLD

This is a discussion on totamic spear +7 SOLD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; fast selling tot +7 for 14 gb...
Page: 1

Banned

fast selling tot +7 for 14 gb

flamthrow

Beta get on msn need to talk to you If you wont well then I'll be forced to warn some ppl about you.

Banned

I dont know wtf u doing , and im sure you are just an attention whore

flamthrow

Simple as that your beta, im flame and dont pretend you dont know me. I'll just give proof of that if you want. Now either get on msn or ppl will be warned. And look at all my posts I usually only post if its worth posting for.

Banned

of course i do know u bich, I sold you a cheap pauldron +8 for USD 60 usd ? $20 to flip and 40 to me i guess and u think i dont ? why u acting so c0cky? and warning this shits ?
    and u got to bring ur fat ass on msn not me cause u are never online

You Oliver right ? then bring ur ass to msn and stop whinning cause i hate to do this but u fuked up my topic and stop being such an attention whore cause you can take on A PM if you wana do this in an easy way

Banned

Forgot to say

Totamic spear Sold Done

Banned

when did i pay u money for something? all i buy in this game is premium and knight cash lol?

Banned

when did i pay u money for something? all i buy in this game is premium and knight cash lol?[/b]
    I never mentioned you paid me something ....
    $60 Usd was for the pauldron , flame got me a 4k kC $40 i had left 20 from the 60 , and I told flame to give you the $20 USD to buy KC to transfer your rogue to humans or did you forgot that ?

and I still dont know what all this about

flamthrow

Well seeing as how im an attantion whore, your pauldron got wiped, thats whats going on.

Banned

First of all flame , I can assure you the pauldron is 100% legit , I PERSONALLY made it myself back when i was playing rogue , that pauldron was made on x-mas event where shells were costing 20m-30m ask Angl3uss if he is ever on xD and yes i managed to make a few +8 , it was warrior shell pads +8 , Pauldron rogue +8 ,Mirage sword < I upgread it to +8 by rebirthing and complete Helmet +8 ..

Now back to rogue shell pauldron +8 , i used since x-mas event till the day i trade it to you in moardon A2 by side sundries , but i remmeber u giving the pauldron to Flip to use it till you hit 60 , Flip used it for quaite a while and it has passed like lots dupe wipe , Infact since x-mas event it been more than 10 dupe wipped already , I dont know exctally when your pauldron got wipped but once again i can assure you i made it myself and its legit,either someone had access into your account or you dupped the pauldron by mistake yourself and both got wipped
    anyways is this your msn ?
    [email protected] we might talk more details

Banned

waiting on reply ..................

Banned

why would something you made off the anvil be wiped in a non dupe wipe?

Banned

why would something you made off the anvil be wiped in a non dupe wipe?[/b]
    good question , im sure you have answer

btw was it wipped from ur account or his ?