Trade acc or items

This is a discussion on Trade acc or items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Acc has Lvl 65 warrior girakon and 65 mage in logos and a lvl 59 rogue in Xig. warrior orc, ...
Page: 1

KeL

Acc has Lvl 65 warrior girakon and 65 mage in logos and a lvl 59 rogue in Xig. warrior orc, logos - orc, human sin

Willing to trade for a rogue or items for the warrior.

If acc. warrior orc, for rogue orc

demondayz18c

wouldnt trust him, my friend bought gold premium and equipped it, then he took the mage back and left for girakon...fuck this noob

KeL

o rly, first of all the account was hacked, stripped all my items. and the only person who i shared with was the person would bought prem was... explain? and 2nd you were asking for items that were the same items that were mine original, dont flame get your facts right

demondayz18c

yes i went on there to get the money that YOU owed me....i didnt touch anything else, and explain the brand new gold premium you got?....only thing that was on the account after i left it was an elixir+7 and complete pauldron +7, so basically you scammed $60 usd and a bunch of items that you are now trying to get profit from

KeL

Who are you? and why do i owe you something? I had this account since day 1, i lsot all my items in 2 servers. And i come back 3 months later i see that i have my items back? with the same gear i left with? so ... none belongs to you?

Mod please close this topic i dont wanna turn this topic to flame fest

demondayz18c

was goliathjr on logos.....i gave you a mage dd helm+7 to use early on in the server and i went to get it back after you "quit playing the game"