Trade > lvl 72 naked sin for a lvl 68.8, 69 sin

This is a discussion on Trade > lvl 72 naked sin for a lvl 68.8, 69 sin within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi, I am looking to trade my lvl 72 elmo / 172k np assassian with 14 bronze premium days remaining ...
Page: 1

alvoryx

Default Trade > lvl 72 naked sin for a lvl 68.8, 69 sin

Hi,

I am looking to trade my lvl 72 elmo / 172k np assassian with 14 bronze premium days remaining (on the 4 January 2007) for a lvl 68.80% / 69.xx % / xx np elmo assassian

The 2 chars will be naked for the trade

I want also a rol and 2 name change scrolls (the first ncs is to rename my 72 Alv0ryX sin to the name you will choose, and the second ncs to rename your 68/69 sin to Alv0ryX ) But we can talk over those last things ^^

Why this trade ? because i burned my fcking lvl 70 dagger : and i want a second try

Omg man
    Free bump dont be angry on me

alvoryx

bump

no im not...anyway bifrost items will soon be wiped ^^

so, 72 light mages will stop hitting melees that got 161 lr for 500 (with stunting of course) <_< ..such shit is really beginning to piss me off

its not a question of who is the strongest...no its simply a question of class balance...

a mage is not a melee...yes, but at the moment, they hit harder than 70+ warriors, got approximately the same resist on sins than 70+ warriors, stunts, can attack from far away, and and and....

that's damn fcking shit..first of all the 72 mage's melee skill should be softer...and secondly, all those bifrost items coming from duped fragments should be deleted !!!

alvoryx

bump

alvoryx

up

Speed

Originally posted by alvoryx

...anyway bifrost items will soon be wiped ^^

lol.....

LordVincenzo

bummp for ex clanni

gl next time