S> rouge level 60 (sold)

This is a discussion on S> rouge level 60 (sold) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Sold...
Page: 1

collision

Sold

collision

bump

ℓσšєя

Lol, if your using a middleman ... what does it matter if the buyer has 1 post or 1000? Posts mean shit anyway. Just shows how much of your time youve spent around 1 forum. =S

collision

Lol, if your using a middleman ... what does it matter if the buyer has 1 post or 1000? Posts mean shit anyway. Just shows how much of your time youve spent around 1 forum. =S[/b]

u really dont fuken read at all u faget, mayb get a life? then you can post some knowledge on this forum u retard, oo and tell ur mom i said thanks.

Interface

check pm about the tails

ℓσšєя

u really dont fuken read at all u faget, mayb get a life? then you can post some knowledge on this forum u retard, oo and tell ur mom i said thanks.[/b]
    I actually laughed out loud then.

I love it how people get so brave on the other side of keyboards where they cant do shit. When your in their face, its a different story. Grow up.

collision

yea, but 1st of all u started it and i would slay you.... u want my address? i will fuck u up so dude stop acting tuff u hipocryte.

collision

and fuk of its a selling topic not a douche bag topic

guys watch out hes a scammer, he stole many items in logos

Banned

\:

collision

kk, yea man i scammed you but..... gg sold 85$ usd so yea i scam gg topic closed please

ℓσšєя

Lol, if your using a middleman ... what does it matter if the buyer has 1 post or 1000? Posts mean shit anyway. Just shows how much of your time youve spent around 1 forum. =S[/b]

yea, but 1st of all u started it and i would slay you.... u want my address? i will fuck u up so dude stop acting tuff u hipocryte.[/b]

and fuk of its a selling topic not a douche bag topic[/b]
    Wow how old are you pal? I 'started' nothing. I made a valid point but your too stupid to realise that. You insult me and my mother, knowing neither of us. Thats immaturity right there.

Aim your insults at someone who cares. I'll gladly take your address if your willing to pay for my flight out there, if not, please shut the hell up and stop picking on people you dont even know. Given the chance, i don't think you would actually kill me, so please dont make threats that you would.

Another note, i was not acting tough, merely stating how some people's online ego's get the better of them sometime. You sir, seem to be one of them.

Good day.

if i remember correctly ur the kid who scammed me for an ib+7 first month of logos, u was begging for iron bow+7 on vent for half an hour so i gave it to u and u said u pay later, few days later u left clan along with clan drops.

i dont blame u for doing it, noobs like u dont have any other way to get items.