Trade my rogue for mage items..

This is a discussion on Trade my rogue for mage items.. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Trade my rogue 71 lvl karus on ares for mage items, pm me here i give on pm my msn......
Page: 1

Bover

Trade my rogue 71 lvl karus on ares for mage items, pm me here i give on pm my msn...

Trade my rogue 71 lvl karus on ares for mage items, pm me here i give on pm my msn...[/b]
    dose it have a personal dagger?

Bover

Nope ; /

This guy is probly a scammer, WHY I think so : I tryed to buy it, he said it have had 2 owners (him and his friend from poland) the account name was in swedish, the mail was in swedish, the name of the register was in swedish..and he still told me the creator off the acc was from poland, smells hacked to me so what ever I didnt buy it, if you also see this as a reason, or know who nr15 is (that was the name of this char) dont buy it lol

Bover

This guy is probly a scammer, WHY I think so : I tryed to buy it, he said it have had 2 owners (him and his friend from poland) the account name was in swedish, the mail was in swedish, the name of the register was in swedish..and he still told me the creator off the acc was from poland, smells hacked to me so what ever I didnt buy it, if you also see this as a reason, or know who nr15 is (that was the name of this char) dont buy it lol
    ...[/b]
    Bhaha u stupid.... for 1 : nr13 no nr15, for 2 : i trade this chars for black-art and ceva, you have a problem? This is not account scammer ! your face is scammer i think. Bye bye if you not interesting.

Bover

If you not interesting, stop talking shit, im not scammer, i never hacked all ppl. Meyby u hacked, no me. And shut up please... this account was trading i give black -art and ceva - my priest 70 lvl.