TRADE PRIEST LVL 74 37% FOR WARRIOR OR ROGUE ITEMS

This is a discussion on TRADE PRIEST LVL 74 37% FOR WARRIOR OR ROGUE ITEMS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; HI well i think it s the 8th char i sell lol .. so this time it s a morad ...
Page: 1

Vampir3

Talking

HI

well i think it s the 8th char i sell lol .. so this time it s a morad priest 74 37 % 313 000 nps personnal shield +7

as usually i ll give all infos AFTER i have been paid - if you don t agree with this don t pm me .. ty

and of course i can give you names of many players who can tell you i m 100% legit

waiting for offers .... TY

PS : no noob offers plz !!!

Sh11t

1 coins + 1 silk buble okeý?

Vampir3

1 coins + 1 silk buble okeý?[/b]

Hail ! Sh11t ! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department (MY TRADE DEPARTMENT) . Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket.

Nick

Hail ! Sh11t ! I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department (MY TRADE DEPARTMENT) . Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket.
    [/b]

ROFL :P :lol:

Speed

you know that you can use a trade moderator for this kinda trades , no need to say that u will give info after he has handed you so many sweet items :P

Vampir3

you know that you can use a trade moderator for this kinda trades , no need to say that u will give info after he has handed you so many sweet items :P[/b]

I m a big boy to trade by myself no need help from moderators... and i ll add that the only guy i trust in this game is myself ...

Vampir3

so no c/o for now ..

Vampir3

up..

Vampir3

Ironbelt ...[/b]

so if you agree to my way of trading .. iron belt is the 1st and current offer....up

Vampir3

SOLD ... TOPIC CLOSED