Trade Sherion +8 no rebirth

This is a discussion on Trade Sherion +8 no rebirth within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Will take Dual Roosters +1 & 10gb or Will take Dual Rol's +1 & 10 gb or A rol+2 & ...
Page: 1

Ickeras

Will take Dual Roosters +1 & 10gb
    or
    Will take Dual Rol's +1 & 10 gb
    or
    A rol+2 & a rol+1

Ickeras

bump

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

:wub:

OuchDidThatHurt

Will take Dual Roosters +1 & 10gb
    or
    Will take Dual Rol's +1 & 10 gb
    or
    A rol+2 & a rol+1[/b]

Are u high?

indeed he is

Ickeras

:lol: How many of these things do you think there is in the server for one???? & If a HB +8 is going for 60gb with the market the way it is & there a hell of a lot less Sherions +8 then them,,,Then hell yes I am going to want something good for it. <_< Man I tell you every time you want something it takes an arm & leg to get it ,,,Then when you try to sale or trade it ppl ack like you are holding some crap in your hand...
    """I will not trade for crap deals""" You think I&#39;m high for what I ask for. Yet you would ask for a high deal also if you had it.
    If you are not going to give a offer then dont even waist my time to reply anything here...<_<

The king. Senior Member

:lol: How many of these things do you think there is in the server for one???? & If a HB +8 is going for 60gb with the market the way it is & there a hell of a lot less Sherions +8 then them,,,Then hell yes I am going to want something good for it. <_< Man I tell you every time you want something it takes an arm & leg to get it ,,,Then when you try to sale or trade it ppl ack like you are holding some crap in your hand...
    """I will not trade for crap deals""" You think I&#39;m high for what I ask for. Yet you would ask for a high deal also if you had it.
    If you are not going to give a offer then dont even waist my time to reply anything here...<_<[/b]
    just want to tell you hb8 dont go for 60 gb more like 25 maybe 30.

Ickeras

Bump.....
    one week if no good offers ,,,I burn it on the anvil :lol: WWWEEEEEE!!!!!

so you preffer anything then some standard deals¿? <_<