Selling Remaining Items (ROC,ElfBelt,+1PP,EP,DOL+6,+7Shard & more)

This is a discussion on Selling Remaining Items (ROC,ElfBelt,+1PP,EP,DOL+6,+7Shard & more) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am selling the remaining items, not accepting Paypal anymore due to people trying to scam. Accepting Western Union only.</span> ...
Page: 1

hello

I am selling the remaining items, not accepting Paypal anymore due to people trying to scam.

Accepting Western Union only.</span>

Selling List

1 Ring Of Life (with ss to prove that it was dropped & looted by me) (SOLD)
    2 Ring Of Courage (with ss to prove that both was dropped & looted by me)
    2 Ruby Rings (15def HP 100)
    1 Secret Earring
    1 Agate Earring (15def 5 Health)
    1 Priest Pendant+1 (24def 15dex etc)
    1 Elemental Pendant
    1 Elf Belt
    1 MD+8 (SOLD)
    1 Shard+7 (non-rebirth)
    1 Defender of the Lord+6
    1 Smite Hammer+6 (SOLD)
    1 Iron Bow+7 (rebirth)
    1 Dagger Defense Rogue Chitin+6/10
    Full set of Rogue Chitin Shell +7/12
    Full set of Priest Chitin Shell +7/12
    1 Health Earring+9
    1 Health Belt+9
    4 Iron Bow+1
    2 Raptor+1
    2 Shard+1
    Dozen of Scrolls - Speed Pots, Attack, 1500HP, 300Def, 350Def, Dex, Valkyrie Helm
    Few thousands of Knight Cash (need to login & check again coz non-premium user now)
    Lvl 66 account - Rogue with 330k+ national points (BeMyself)
    Lvl 66 account - Priest with 250k+ national points (LinZhi) <span style="color:#FF0000">(SOLD)

Total of at least 80GB in both accounts

This is mainly the items and accounts i want to sell for USD. For those, who need the ss for drops, please do add me at my email address as I do not know how to put ss up in this new ko4life. If you want to buy full account, prices will defintely be much cheaper. If you are interested, best leave your offer here then add me to [email protected] and negotiate. I seldom read pms, thus, try not to send offers by pms. Ty for your time.

hello

I m selling the remaining items all for only 500USD plz add me to my msn if u r interested ty.

RiseAgainst_

Trade ur RoC to me for my Hellbreaker +6 and sell it theres less hb selling than RoC so ull have a better chance.

It would be a smart move

hello

nah i m lazy to login as i m non-premium user and at least i know my rocs are not dupes (didn mean any offence).. anyway i m selling everything for just 500USD and everything is inside my rogue BeMyself account.. so if u r interested in buying let me know^^

RiseAgainst_

Lol i got my HB from FT my clan RoS can vouch for me, also when i made it +6 with trina xd i kinda shouted in vent xD

So come on im online nonpremium in m1 atm and u can enter

wordofgod

its all true he is good gun : ) - normajean

Banned

bumpo for lin and bm