Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Pathos humans

This is a discussion on Pathos humans within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Whats going on here, we have nobody at all that wants to xp, all of them just want to screw ...
Page: 1

Ki1laH

Default Pathos humans

Whats going on here, we have nobody at all that wants to xp, all of them just want to screw around and waste time, hard as hell for us people who want to go to 70...OI.

Humans, get your acts together and start xpin, b4 the orcs walk over you more because lots of orcs are 62/63 and even a few 64 already, i dont even think humans have a damn 63 yet.

/rant

jamessssss

buy me premium and ill be your personal priest <3

nephiha

also exp in cz plx :S

Banned

hey killah...
    i'll make a lvl 1 preist :rollseyes:
    i'll xp wif u

xp in FD suck! =/ there is no more random parties like in ke at trolls, ravens etc.. u can count only on clan now and wait till 8 strong ppls will feel good to make paramuns party >< There is no randoms, no duo xp and this all suck ><

/quit_ko

i simply dont have time to exp all day cos i work like 8-9 hours aday :/

MeisterRick

bitch go exp no work !!! :wub:

Originally posted by Titanium
    i simply dont have time to exp all day cos i work like 8-9 hours aday :/
    ^ i'm with stupid

NiNjuhH

Default Re: Pathos humans

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    Whats going on here, we have nobody at all that wants to xp, all of them just want to screw around and waste time, hard as hell for us people who want to go to 70...OI.

Humans, get your acts together and start xpin, b4 the orcs walk over you more because lots of orcs are 62/63 and even a few 64 already, i dont even think humans have a damn 63 yet.

/rant
    who gives a shit dude, remember in the end its all just a game. :wacko:

Originally posted by MeisterRick
    bitch go exp no work !!! *:wub:
    u got easy talking u got school so that like till 14:30 or smthing im hhome at 17:30 every day :/

Originally posted by NiNjuhH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiNjuhH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

/rant
    who gives a shit dude, remember in the end its all just a game. :wacko:[/b]
    nd humans need to pwn more we need more exp no randoms at all ;/
    we just need exp thats all

Honesty

hmm i play manes and here all ppl exping.. we have first lvl 70 ( ilegal apostolk koxper ) but we have
    there is no problem to find any exp party...trolls and dks are almost full in cz...duno know est..

Originally posted by Freestyler
    xp in FD suck! =/ there is no more random parties like in ke at trolls, ravens etc.. u can count only on clan now and wait till 8 strong ppls will feel good to make paramuns party >< There is no randoms, no duo xp and this all suck ><
    100% correct, miss diez with all the partys there, even if u do get kicked if ur not turkish ^_^

Internet pervert Senior Member

Originally posted by Ki1laH

/rant
    I feel ur pain~ on Olympia, when i went human i had to even buy premium for arca in order to have a semi-decent priest online =/ who to exp and to bosses with (my brother was debuffer so i could exp with him only). You got many options~

1.- Do as I did and buy premium for a priest you know that wants to exp really badly, and you know will be loyal to you.
    2.- Do as warpath and mic did and buy a priest character and give it to someone who is really good with priest , so u can have a multi-task priest.
    3.- Do none of those and go back to the server you were playing before Pathos.

=P

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast