Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Trading HB+8

This is a discussion on Trading HB+8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Its really nice to see how people jealous in you ... good luck with your shit items...im out. I also ...
Page: 2

Its really nice to see how people jealous in you ... good luck with your shit items...im out.
    I also fixed you with the Fp set , dosent mean i cant with the HB aswell.

stop fighting and take my offer pls

Dude I thought you said you were gonna stop T_T
    Are your brain cells THAT dead?
    I'm tired of reading your posts(so hard to understand also)
    So please, for everyone's sake stop posting your making us feel dumb =/

Redemption

all of this for 33$ ....... amazing isn't it...

Dude I thought you said you were gonna stop T_T
    Are your brain cells THAT dead?
    I'm tired of reading your posts(so hard to understand also)
    So please, for everyone's sake stop posting your making us feel dumb =/[/b]
    As i said as long as he keep flame me , i wont leave the topic , even if its his own topic its not make any sense he can curse me.
    He dont have any clue about prices , i knew from the start the other guy lie'd when he said 300-400 $ , i told him if its the real price then Avedon should be 500$ i didnt said i selling it , if he only trying to read and understand what he want , its not my problems , and i sure you understood me Franco , so stop BS.

Why do you care so much if he knows dude?
    Let him sell what he wants at how much he wants...Please T_T

Why do you care so much if he knows dude?
    Let him sell what he wants at how much he wants...Please T_T[/b]
    Because i trying to help , he wrote :

o.O isnt HB+8 300-400$ ? i could be wrong but i know i saw some one post that they will buy it for around that >.>
    P.S. looking for DCZ warrior stuff[/b]
    prove : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198633

So i tried to fix him , since he dummy and dont understand nothing , its not my problem.
    He can say " ok thanks for the comment " instead of curse people , pieace of shit nerd kid , you better learn the game before you come and post your shit.

Redemption

As i said as long as he keep flame me , i wont leave the topic , even if its his own topic its not make any sense he can curse me.
    He dont have any clue about prices , i knew from the start the other guy lie'd when he said 300-400 $ , i told him if its the real price then Avedon should be 500$ i didnt said i selling it , if he only trying to read and understand what he want , its not my problems , and i sure you understood me Franco , so stop BS.[/b]

What doesn't make sense is your English.

At least you said something right:
    "its not my problem." Live with it?

What doesn't make sense is your English.[/b]
    I learn English by the computer , its not my main language , you wish to learn a different language as my own way , since you cant do it then you better shut up and not blame my English , lets see you talking in my language.
    Good luck selling for 400$.

Redemption

Because i trying to help , he wrote :
    prove : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198633

So i tried to fix him , since he dummy and dont understand nothing , its not my problem.
    He can say " ok thanks for the comment " instead of curse people , pieace of shit nerd kid , you better learn the game before you come and post your shit.[/b]

oh right im sorry your helping me out by telling me its 100$ worth less then what it really is. you are right im stupid turk who knows such little about the english language =[

I learn English by the computer , its not my main language , you wish to learn a different language as my own way , since you cant do it then you better shut up and not blame my English , lets see you talking in my language.
    Good luck selling for 400$.[/b]
    ty, bb have a nice day.

but dont have a nice day !

oh right im sorry your helping me out by telling me its 100$ worth less then what it really is. you are right im stupid turk who knows such little about the english language =[[/b]
    Wanna beat HB+8 worth 200-250$ max?
    And Avedon +8 its 350$ , i said 500$ because you said " i have offer 300-400$ for my HB " then Ave worth more , since you read and understand what you want its something else.
    Go open topic and ask P/C HB+8 in USD , then come back here and tell me the highest price you get.
    Go cry to your mom to teach you the prices emo kid , if you cant hear the true , dont come back please.

P.S forums not making my day to be good / bad , as i said i not nerd like you , so i can handle BS like yours.
    But now i can promise ill stop to post here , but if you flame me again ,ill report you and i dont have problem to get warn too.

Redemption

Wanna beat HB+8 worth 200-250$ max?
    And Avedon +8 its 350$ , i said 500$ because you said " i have offer 300-400$ for my HB " then Ave worth more , since you read and understand what you want its something else.
    Go open topic and ask P/C HB+8 in USD , then come back here and tell me the highest price you get.
    Go cry to your mom to teach you the prices emo kid , if you cant hear the true , dont come back please.

P.S forums not making my day to be good / bad , as i said i not nerd like you , so i can handle BS like yours.[/b]

nigga stfu its only 33$ difference who cares. your mom wipes my ass and blows my cock for that much

and yes i am nerd with 1.7k posts =[ in my free time i post here. when i am sad i post here. when i need some love i post here...

nigga stfu its only 33$ difference who cares. your mom wipes my ass and blows my cock for that much
    and yes i am nerd with 1.7k posts =[ in my free time i post here. when i am sad i post here. when i need some love i post here...[/b]
    Too bad you didnt quote all my last comment , since you keep cursing and think i give a shit so you totally wrong ... i not gonne cry to my mom like you do , i know how to deal with the true alone ( lol true , you cry when i telling you its not even worth 300$ ) , if you cant hear the true then stfu , and 33$ its still money , maybe your mom getting for hour more then it , depends about the **** time.

P.S 1687 posts in really long time , you came on 8.12.07 and look how many you got lol, you better not talk about my posts , you almost have 200 in even not month rofl .

Btw if you keep post like that you'll have in year and 10 month like this : 365 +/- ( year ) + 300 +/- ( 10 months ) :
    8 posts each day = 365+300=665x8 = 5320 posts , its mean if you keep like that , in the time i been on this forum , you will have 5320 posts , and i got 1687 , i nerd ? ofcorse.

Redemption

Too bad you didnt quote all my last comment , since you keep cursing and think i give a shit so you totally wrong ... i not gonne cry to my mom like you do , i know how to deal with the true alone ( lol true , you cry when i telling you its not even worth 300$ ) , if you cant hear the true then stfu , and 33$ its still money , maybe your mom getting for hour more then it , depends about the **** time.

P.S 1687 posts in really long time , you came on 8.12.07 and look how many you got lol, you better not talk about my posts , you almost have 200 in even not month rofl .

Btw if you keep post like that you'll have in year and 10 month like this : 365 +/- ( year ) + 300 +/- ( 10 months ) :
    8 posts each day = 365+300=665x8 = 5320 posts , its mean if you keep like that , in the time i been on this forum , you will have 5320 posts , and i got 1687 , i nerd ? ofcorse.[/b]

I agree too, yes you are

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast