TRADING HELL BREAKER +6

This is a discussion on TRADING HELL BREAKER +6 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Trading my Hell breaker +6 for any of the following items: - Impact+7 (for exceptional impact+7 I add 25 gbs) ...
Page: 1

bakira

Red face

Trading my Hell breaker +6 for any of the following items:

- Impact+7 (for exceptional impact+7 I add 25 gbs)
    - Ice erenion +7
    - 2 handed gigantic axe +6 (lightning)
    - 2 times valkirie helmet and 2 times valkirie pauldron certificate
    - Warrior shells+7 with hp bonus
    - Crimson +6/25 dd helmet
    - Tooth+7

pm me if interested :P

StriderS

bakira

sold

ChickenMaster

hello STRIDERS... i pm you, waiting here for item, since last weekend.. i cannt find you pm me back thank you..

ChickenMaster

plzz pm me backk.. im waiting for you since last weekend.. please pm me backk i need item that i bought from you, you have my payment since last week, pm me backkk please ... i need the item that you told me to give me item last weekend but cannt find you... pm me back please thank you...

Im waiting item since last weekend.........

ChickenMaster

Strider Pm me backkkk

im waiting for you long time.. since last weekend.. i pay you last week Feb. 5, 2007 over pay pal.com for item, Please strider im in ares online server 1, im waiting for item since last weekend, i sent you pm's...

i need the item... that you told me to give me this weekend.. but you were not online... i need item waiting for you since last weekend... i pay you Feb. 5, 2007 im waitinggg plzz pm me :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ChickenMaster

Striders, i sent you a pm about the item i pay you... pm me back, im in ares online please contact me, i need the item striders the enion bow +8, you told me last week that you were going to give me, but you were not online till now pleaseee pm me back i need the item thank you..