trading lvl 70 warrior for mage

This is a discussion on trading lvl 70 warrior for mage within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Trading lvl 70 warrior for lvl 70+ mage naked. My account has a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 60 ...
Page: 1

Trading lvl 70 warrior for lvl 70+ mage naked. My account has a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 60 mage and a low lvl rogue. I will only trade with someone trusted here in this forum as I have invested some serious time and energy in lvlnig all these charactors. PM me your offers as I said I am the only one who has used this account and have secret question etc. I am human btw. I will also consider trading an equiped mage for my warrior. I have lvl 70 warrior with raptor +8, roc, foverin, warrior pendant, warrior earring, +10 str ear, and +12/1 str belt. If you have a geared mage with great gear i may consider a full trade.

jimfujitsu

Why are you giving up your warrior shawny boy ? Kpau here btw.

Our clan needs a high lvl mage to pk with, thats about it. i lvld my mage to 60 way back when lol, before I even started my warrior nvm lvl 70 lol. So at heart im somewhat a mage.

go go go take advantage of the drunk guy !!!!!

ok sorry that was the one and only chance to take advantage of the drunk guy lol. I will be at work tommorow and bumpming this all day lol. Gnight all.

Banned

if u want i can sell u a lvl 62 90% female orc mage for a few euros/usd? we are talking about 24 euros or so

V4mpir3

Pmed