trading lvl 76.70% orcrogue 200k np

This is a discussion on trading lvl 76.70% orcrogue 200k np within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; depending on the nps and the % and the personal shield/weapon status, im buying any lvl 75+ warrior/priest or a ...
Page: 1

hellios

depending on the nps and the % and the personal shield/weapon status, im buying any lvl 75+ warrior/priest or a lvl 76+ mage. and i know im not well known on ko4life, im willing to give all info first as long as u have some good vouchers for me. i just came back to KO after a 2 year break so, wanna play a new class.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Ok this needs to stop now. This guy is a scammer. Yea he has no problem giving all account info first...because he is going to change it back (how he does it im not sure)

Ok this needs to stop now. This guy is a scammer. Yea he has no problem giving all account info first...because he is going to change it back (how he does it im not sure)[/b]
    yep he is scammer Joined: 21-November 07 .. he try scamme but he cant :P

depending on the nps and the % and the personal shield/weapon status, im buying any lvl 75+ warrior/priest or a lvl 76+ mage. and i know im not well known on ko4life, im willing to give all info first as long as u have some good vouchers for me. i just came back to KO after a 2 year break so, wanna play a new class.[/b]
    got the hell you piece of sh1t