Looking to Share a Sin with someone info inside

This is a discussion on Looking to Share a Sin with someone info inside within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i played an ares sin from till right after the 70 expansion. sold my char because i had to cut ...
Page: 1

synergyhockey

i played an ares sin from till right after the 70 expansion. sold my char because i had to cut back and make some time for school. since then have been sharing chars with a couple people, but no sins anymore. i loved my sin and am regretting selling it, but i just don't have the time to start all over again and neither the money to buy another one. i have many vouchers who will have no problems saying good things for me ^^. i can play the char here and there and try to do as much as i could. tuesdays and thursdays i have free time after school, other days i can play roughly an hour or so depending on the work/homework loads.

if you're interested, my msn is [email protected]

looking for a mid 60+ human/orc sin to play

koisbiglol

Banned

lol ur mean

You probably wont find someone to let you share with them if you have no vouchers

synergyhockey

i guessed that this would be the best section to find someone to let me share with them. if you read it all, it says i have many vouchers on ares who will have plenty of good things to say about me. most of them are lvl 80 chars.

but yes, now that i see that section....it would probably be a much better place to post this topic. if possible, have this topic deleted or moved?