trading my glave+11rb /checking opportunity of trades

This is a discussion on trading my glave+11rb /checking opportunity of trades within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i got a Glave+11rebirth its about 175-200 dollar,if that help. and i wonder what other weapons that would be an ...
Page: 1

flexypants

Talking

i got a Glave+11rebirth its about 175-200 dollar,if that help. and i wonder what other weapons that would be an equal trade
    maybe gonna trade it when i get it unsealed. but have to know what weapons thats close to it maybe add some gb's to trade

so the trade opportunitys are ?

make some offers- like hb8+gb or avedon8/5rb for glave11+gbs

aaslund

not sure.. but will guess avedon +8?

misterfrisco

For someone to give you an avedon +8 or a HB+8 they must be retarted cause of the spear defence out there. I can make that glave +9 Hit like a Glave +3 with the SD i have. Dont mean to Rip you, I can offer you Opal Earing +2 and Raptor+5Rebirthed=$70? OE+2? and some GBs PM me. Glave +9= Raptor +8.5 Let me know.

flexypants

For someone to give you an avedon +8 or a HB+8 they must be retarted cause of the spear defence out there. I can make that glave +9 Hit like a Glave +3 with the SD i have. Dont mean to Rip you, I can offer you Opal Earing +2 and Raptor+5Rebirthed=$70? OE+2? and some GBs PM me. Glave +9= Raptor +8.5 Let me know.[/b]
    uhm BS...

stringer1319

For someone to give you an avedon +8 or a HB+8 they must be retarted cause of the spear defence out there. I can make that glave +9 Hit like a Glave +3 with the SD i have. Dont mean to Rip you, I can offer you Opal Earing +2 and Raptor+5Rebirthed=$70? OE+2? and some GBs PM me. Glave +9= Raptor +8.5 Let me know.[/b]
    Not everyone has an inn page full of spear talia or spear defense armor. I've used a glave +11rb before and I still hit most people harder than with my avedon. With all the dread shields all the priests use I'd be more surprised if someone gave up a hb for it seeing as it's the only weapon defense a ds doesnt have

Anyway we're RLB so i don't know how much weapon defenses are out there. I havn't noticed many people using weapon defenses either.

my 2 cents.

misterfrisco

Iunno id rather have Avedon or HB. You are right about priests, they do have a butt load of Club Defence and Axe defence.

stringer1319

Oh i don't disagree with you I don't want to trade him my avedon for his glave + gb either