TRADING ROC for ROL

This is a discussion on TRADING ROC for ROL within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; NEED ROL TRADING ROC FOR IT!!!!!...
Page: 1

supersaiyangohan

NEED ROL TRADING ROC FOR IT!!!!!

supersaiyangohan

I had someone PM me for this trade before, BUT i didn't trade it. Instead i traded it for sherion +7. IF you're that person pm me please... I just got another one.

or anyone new to trade is ok too :P=D

supersaiyangohan

IF you got SHIO TEARS +1 and item that will work too.

SoulDace

Just add 1GB and ill trade aq i broke.

supersaiyangohan

Just add 1GB and ill trade aq i broke.[/b]

wellz i just gave all my money for it. i gave everything i had =X

SoulDace

I would trade but i broke , and i'd think ROL worth more becuse i priest and i'd need the defence , and also the 20 LR , but ill go fp bp in 72 , so i need also ROC , but need money for potions :P

supersaiyangohan

I would trade but i broke , and i'd think ROL worth more becuse i priest and i'd need the defence , and also the 20 LR , but ill go fp bp in 72 , so i need also ROC , but need money for potions :P[/b]

isn't 20 flame worth more to u? and is urs a int priest or bp? cuz both needs str if u want to hit anything.....

SoulDace

I INT atm , and i dont need to hit anything , i would take ROC but i want also 1gb , i got aleardy 4 times offers ROC for it , and i start thinking that ROL worth even ROC + 3-5gbs , i dunno exactly now , waiting for more.