Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OriginalTemplars Grade 3

This is a discussion on OriginalTemplars Grade 3 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well It was Hard Work Going From the Underdogs To a strong Clan. I would like to thank all the ...
Page: 1

Staydead420

Default OriginalTemplars Grade 3

Well It was Hard Work Going From the Underdogs To a strong Clan. I would like to thank all the Orc That gave Us all the Np's that we have :wub: KO is So much fun when u got Good friends to play with. I see a lot of clans that are at the top start to Fall apart while we become stronger as a team. Early in the server I didnt play pathos I was On Oly But I saw a Person at the inn hostess named Nightbreed And cussed him out for Name stealing. Little to know he was the Real Breed :lol: I know we arnt the best or the strongest clan YET but we Will be in the future. We are here to stay. So GoodJob to all Our Clannies For Hangin In and Being REAL Genuine Players.

Thanks,

-Staydead B)

halifax

oh cool thanks for spaming the forums with something that none of us care about.
    Breed blows - quit ko again please.

Staydead - please man, posting that ur clan is g3 is like posting that u just upgraded fullplate pauldrons from +6 - +7; we dont care.

Banned

Originally posted by halifax
    oh cool thanks for spaming the forums with something that none of us care about. *
    Breed blows - quit ko again please. *

Staydead - please man, posting that ur clan is g3 is like posting that u just upgraded fullplate pauldrons from +6 - +7; we dont care.
    +3920482934290834798237498237942879827493942
    some1 give jeremiah a gold coin plz

BangDid

PWN

Staydead420

Originally posted by halifax
    oh cool thanks for spaming the forums with something that none of us care about. *

woohoo Guess what buddy Your clan wont be shit in 2 Months. Jeremiah Has SOME l33t Gear And No skill under it. If I had Enough GAME friends in KO I would have everything and More. So stfu with your spam bro. Grow Up Im posting a Nice Topic About a Clan Who's Members are a lot more Mature, SMart, SKilled then You will ever Be. Btw Dont be mad about Getting banned on edana. You cheated bitch Take it like The man you should be. Get over it JereFaggot ok?

NEXT

ResultDeath

lol gratz on grade 3? lol plz man my grade 3 clan disbanded and joined urs so boosted u from grade 5 to grade 3...u guys will be grade 5 in about a week, people that recently joined are already leaving and joining our new clan

Staydead420

Result Your ANother Noob Nothin. SHanna Dan and I will be grade 3 by Ourselves kk? i think we can replace a lvl 55 rogue easy. Go lvl faggot

spammer

Banned

Originally posted by Staydead420+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Staydead420)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

woohoo Guess what buddy Your clan wont be shit in 2 Months. Jeremiah Has SOME l33t Gear And No skill under it. If I had Enough GAME friends in KO I would have everything and More. So stfu with your spam bro. Grow Up Im posting a Nice Topic About a Clan Who's Members are a lot more Mature, SMart, SKilled then You will ever Be. Btw Dont be mad about Getting banned on edana. You cheated bitch Take it like The man you should be. Get over it JereFaggot ok?

NEXT[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54394
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54395
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54396

:rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B) B) B) B) B)

p.s i need another 39k nps more to get grade 3 , i wonder if ill make a post on pathos section about it .... ?

NOT :rollseyes:

Sinlster

:rollseyes:

:huh:

bleaF

staydead u suck u change server all the time and u act like u own on all servers...
    grade 3 is like 50nps or something :S you can fix grade 3 in like 2 weeks :S you have been on the server from start.. <_<

blackii

Originally posted by Staydead420+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Staydead420)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

NEXT[/b]
    LOl buddy jeremiah clan won't be shit in 2 months? we stayed top 5 clan from beginning server till now, and we didn't POST everywhere SPAM everywhere saying we gr 1 zzzz like seriously man, u think ur clan is gd? anyone in vendetta or other clan can 1 v 1 any of ur clanni with no problem.so please, stop talking shit abt ppl, nubbing around AND STOP SPAMMINGGGGG.

One more thing abt this post i just edit sth .
    """stfu with your spam bro. Grow Up Im replying a Nice Topic About a Clan Who's Members are a lot more IMMature, dumb, un-SKilled then anyone in the server

Nice ,you're at the same grade as my solo clan but you have 36 people.

Not bad

SexyPwner

Staydead why you never log on msn since you scammed me? :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast