Trading US WoW Account for manes items

This is a discussion on Trading US WoW Account for manes items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; *Has the BC expansion *Is a gangster account Thorium Brotherhood 43 blood elf paladin, rested to 44, probably to 45 ...
Page: 1

jimbob123

*Has the BC expansion
    *Is a gangster account

Thorium Brotherhood
    43 blood elf paladin, rested to 44, probably to 45 when you get it. Fully geared, Ravager w/ Fiery, Bonechewer w/ Fiery and Mograine's Might w/ Fiery, with a full set of intellect healing gear for 3.6k mana.
    http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#charact...&n=Seriphos
    11 tauren druid
    18 orc warrior, rested to 20 with a sin'dorei warblade w/ fiery http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#charact...od&n=Serios
    16 blood elf hunter, rested to 18. http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#charact...d&n=Valkorn
    12 blood elf mage, rested to 14
    12 blood elf priest, I dunno where he's rested to
    11 blood elf rogue(Yes I like belfs), it was originally a twink so it has a Cruel Barb with Fiery on it

Kirin Tor
    27 Troll hunter, beast master and rested to 29
    16 tauren druid, feral and rested to 18

Stormscale
    16 orc warrior, suxy gear

I need warrior items/gear/premium/kc

Just the account and the BC upgrade is $60 by itself, plus the time and work I spent to level all those chars

EDIT: Will give info first if the person is trustable, and they don't hate me.

(if they do hate me, they'll scam me kthx)

Banned

lol noob account and good luck having anyone buy anything from you scammer.

jimbob123

lol dabbs

i should give it to you

want it? you can trade it for some stuff

Banned

why? so when I sell the account for items (since I&#39;m trustable) then you hack me again, and get the items. <_<

jimbob123

lol, i&#39;ma let you in a little secret..i can&#39;t hack shit rofl. i just guessed your password for everything then did some investigating and retarded stuff

btw..i got the pass/sq/id from omar myself without him knowing it was me, he thought it was you. so if he did something else then i guess he is a sacmmer idk

Banned

i know you did..he told me that the day you got hacked...even though you denyed it until you tried to sell one of my we&#39;s on the forums..then u finally admitted to hacking me...either way, your still a hacker, guessing it or not. any access to things that aren&#39;t yours without approval...especially the paypal...which btw I talked to the local judge, and you could go to jail for that...but I never could find your address phone number or last name...lucky you.

jimbob123

sure, i logged into your paypal but I didn&#39;t take any money, cause that&#39;s even gayer and i don&#39;t really want to go to jail.

and yeah..you were usually pretty cool to me, we killed attila and stuff..but yeah, what you should do is scam turks with that wp. heres how i do it:

when someone offers you like nothing for it(make sure they&#39;re turk and they don&#39;t speak english) say "hmm...ok" and trade, but dont click ok, cancel the trade after you put the wp, then put a str +3 necklace that looks like it and after he put in like half the items press trade and about 1 for every 30 times you&#39;ll get an item

it&#39;s hella boring though, it worked good back about 6 months ago, but all the turks know about it now

Banned

thats why I hate you so bad, because I was nice to you..even after you hacked me the first time. All I asked for was you to repay me..and I even only asked for less than half of what you took. Then even tho I was cool to you, and I even helped you in the boss event on fluppy, you still have the audacity to hack me and take my stuff again.

jimbob123

thats why I hate you so bad, because I was nice to you..even after you hacked me the first time. All I asked for was you to repay me..and I even only asked for less than half of what you took. Then even tho I was cool to you, and I even helped you in the boss event on fluppy, you still have the audacity to hack me and take my stuff again.[/b]
    because for some reason im a greedy bastard online, but i&#39;m sooooo generous in real life dude..i mean like if someone doesnt have enoguh money for lunch ill give them half my money so they can eat and like if someone needs a skateboard/piece of paper/pencil i&#39;ll give it to them...but thats all cheap stuff..

and ffs we have 2 different conversations going so unblock me on msn so we don&#39;t spam the fudge out of this and have to wait 60 seconds before each post

Banned

I don&#39;t even have you on msn period, I made a new one since you hacked the other one <_<

jimbob123

I don&#39;t even have you on msn period, I made a new one since you hacked the other one <_<[/b]
    add [email protected] pl0x

mateuszthebadcomboer

no no no nooooooo no 1 else can do what i did. no u cant admit to hacking some1 account. and he hacked u lol u talk like ur friends still.