Rollbacked = K2ed once again :/

This is a discussion on Rollbacked = K2ed once again :/ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hail Gregg! I have good news for you, your character has been rollbacked... So I changed my pass and boom, ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default Rollbacked = K2ed once again :/

Hail Gregg! I have good news for you, your character has been rollbacked...
    So I changed my pass and boom, now I can login game but not website and...
    My char is rollbacked few days after I got rollbacked and lost items :rollseyes:

Now I cant even post a new ticket cause they fucked up something with website I guess

K2 <33333

T0wn3R

em, try with your old password, maybe with the rollback you have the password of you have the date of rollback :x

or... you changed you password... it have any mayus? because in the game dont make difference of mayus but in website yes.

grzequ

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    em, try with your old password, maybe with the rollback you have the password of you have the date of rollback :x

or... you changed you password... it have any mayus? because in the game dont make difference of mayus but in website yes.
    I know! But I couldnt write it wrong 2 times!

Dunno, I changed that damn password like 10 min ago...
    And without logging in I can do a shit now <_<

T0wn3R

maybe not wrong, maybe you has bloq mayus on, try put your passwd with mayus =P

grzequ

Wow... I didnt do anything, just wrote tha pass with eyes closed... but now I dunno what I wrote ^^

T0wn3R

:unsure: you are jking or talking serious?

grzequ

Well... It must have been something wrong with the pass change for the website... Now everything works well...

But still... What do I write to them? That they rollbacked me to the wrong date -.-?

T0wn3R

if you sent a ticket you can read it in "MY KOL"

grzequ

They got a full list of items I lost and now they rollback me some 1337 items:
    2x Destroyer +7
    1x BP +7 Str Set
    1x BP Goblin Pauldron

<_<

grzequ

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    if you sent a ticket you can read it in "MY KOL"
    Wth are you talking about? :rollseyes:

I know I can read it but! They are gay, I'm tired of posting tickets in over 1 week... Thats not serious.
    I wrote the date, hour and minute to rollback me to and I cant believe what they did -_-

Kira

lol i got rollback and and this is cs replay

Also please note that, you will not be able to receive any rollbacks on this character in the future. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team. :P

T0wn3R

i sent like 20 tickets the last month and i dont get rollback :lol:

ever the same answer, i think is autoreply :S

grzequ

Hail Gregg! Good News! Your missing items have been restored. Please verify this in game. We would also like to help you protect your account. Please make sure your character name is not the same as your account name and protect your password by changing it often using a combination of letters and numbers. Please be cautious of downloading any unknown files as they can contain programs or viruses that can steal your account information. Never give out your account information, Knight Online Staff will never request this info. If an unofficial Knight Online website requires you to log in with your in-game account ID and password, they are most likely trying to gain access to your account. Once again Knight Online Staff will never ask you for your log on information. If you would like even more info we have a section on our website with more tips on how to safeguard your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions. Thank you for playing Knight Online and I wish you successful travels through the vast regions of Adonis.! -Knight Online Customer Support Team
    Thats what I got...

And now I guess it will be 1 more week of posting tickets

remember that when u writing password in game, letters doesnt matter, when u wanna log on site need to write big and small letters (it was that like half year ago, too lazy to check if it still does matter xD)