Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers

This is a discussion on UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I know this is not the section for posting scammers but since hes posting here selling noob shit, i wanna ...
Page: 1

Lacrimosa

Default UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers

I know this is not the section for posting scammers but since hes posting here selling noob shit, i wanna tell ya'll not to buy those items.

Here is all the information I've got from them from my 2 year FAKE "friendship" :
    • UltraSlug's real name is Nick
    • Buffa's real name is Matt
    • They Both live in Washington
    • UltraSlug phone number is : 523-508-1848
    • UltraSlug is a noob orc warrior currently on the clan "Death_inc"
    • Buffa is a noob orc priest
    • They used to be on human side but they nation transfered
    • UltraSlug is around lvl 60
    • Buffa is around lvl 62
    • UltraSlug original character was Rebelwraith (he sold it)
    • Buffa also has a rouge named Vengeance

I'm posting this cuz I dont want all those "friends" of them to trust this cocksuckers. Nick (UltraSlug) scammed Shells, Scorpion Shield, Defender of Lord, Lobo Hammer and coins (he had a loan with me) etc... So if you dont want to be the next victim, stay away from noob scammers.

I asked him why he scammed me and he said that all those ppl uberpros out there and he can't be like them cuz hes too noob and poor. I tried to make him give me back the items the easy way but he chose the hard way. So Nick and Matt, change ur names, waste more money, go to human side or do w/e is on ur mind right now, but I'm gonna get my revenge. And I'm gonna LOVE it :wub:

n0am

was about to trade with rebel warith.
    thnx

Ra1n

ultraslug is a loser,

hes the most conceeded noob that I know.

spizz

the new rebelwraith is in my clan, definatly not a scammer, so the new rebelwraith is ok to trade with.

Lacrimosa

I know, RebelWraith was sold long time ago, Nick is currently using UltraSlug.

malady

you know no offence but posting personal info on forusm is not a good idea

ultraslug

lol this is funny, you of all ppl to accuse me of being a scammer, and buffa...ok, so i took your stuff, after you were letting me wear them. But you... lol how many people you scammed? 3 or 4?? lets see. Gonor2, DoomPriesT, and the guy you were telling me about the other day, the guy with the cs +7. oh yea, wait... i forgot. YOUR WHOLE LVL 65 PRIEST, YOU STOLE FROM SOMEONE LOLOLOLOLOL.
    and im not chaning my name and going human, like you did when u took LACRIMOSA. you stole that account, changed name to 0merta. Then later you went orc and changed name again to Lacrimosa...ZZZZ. You know our friendship was pointless, considering the fact we barely talked about anything else but ko, and u live across the sea from me. only reason u ever were rich, because of how you and ur bro (MIN0TAUR) duped stuff in the beginning of the game when there were server restarts. I mean, uve never even lvled a character to 60, youve bought or STOLEN all your accounts. AND YOU KNOW WAT IS SOOO TRUE?? you would have scammed me too in a heartbeat, but only reason you didnt, cuz u were 4x more rich than me, and ur bro prolly 15x more rich than me. oh yes, im sure ur bro can get u items again, once he dupes some more and gets his +8 lugias DD the fatass nerd zzzzzzzzzz. I mean, who was the people that had 2 quit UknighteD because they scammed their clannies?? YOU AND UR BRO ZZZ. lol and your prolly gonna deny all this, despite the fact that its all true... go ahead, try to tell people im duper/scammer/cheater or w/e your gonna do to get your so called revenge.

ultraslug

Originally posted by Ra1n
    ultraslug is a loser,

hes the most conceeded noob that I know.
    excuse me.. but who the fuk are you? unless you have some authority and know me.. id like to kno why u think im conceeded. PPl call each other noobs all the time.. but conceeded??

NoMercy

eh.. u fuking newbie, do u even know why i left UK ?NO. did u know they were quitting as well from KO ?NO. if u dont then better keep ur tongue inside ur ass u little piss of shit. Calling me duper ? cuz i been playing for around 2 years and i been improving besides u use USD and cant get a shit.. well guess what I dont dupe/baba/scam/gm editted.. just cuz u r jelous doesnt give u the right to come from nowhere and talk shit about me.. go ahead and have fun.. but dont even show in CZ.. (if u can go CZ... I think u on DCZ) otherwise u will have to /town it. now go play with ur lvl 60ish baba newbies.. and go call some1 else duper/scamer etc

ultraslug

lol, is that the best you can do? diss me by calling me a noob, ive been playing just as long as you... maybe the reason im not so uber pro like you, cuz my life doesnt revolve around it... fukin freak zzzz, your bro has talked more shit about u and this game then i have just now, and im sure he would lie about your loserness(lol sure). like you even show up on any forums... ur just so worried about ur goddamn reputation in this game and being uber pro then your own fukin life dont you. lol maybe your the conceeded person, who wait, no. hes the conceeded character. cuz thats your life, a character on a game...

ultraslug

oh wait no... i remember, you dont lvl or play 24/7... you paid a guy to KOXP lvl you... but naaa ur life still revolve around it easily.

NoMercy

u dont know a shit of my LIFE nor my game.. so why are u talking all this shit ? (how many times i talked to u ? 3 ? 4 ?) isnt ur "scamed case with my bro".. I got a good life and im SURE is best than urs (nor I care for ur crappy shitty life, and never will)

ive been playing just as long as you... maybe the reason im not so uber pro like you
    yeah, u just said u r JELOUS that's all.. playing "same time" like I did and calling me "no life "? u just said u play same time as i did ROFL.. only dif thing is that ur a loser and even playing same time and cant get a shit.. U R JUST JELOUS and frustrated.. keep it up newbie

Lacrimosa

Keep making up all this bullshit. You are so fuckin jeolus of us gettin' money legitly, so you just make it all up. Omg lol where you get such lies my account is not scammed lol. We aint no dupers, no scammers. My bros been on UknighteD for almost all the time and never had a problem with any of the clannies. we are NOT dupers and scammers, if I was then why would I care bout u scamming me, lol dude shut the fuck up and stop making up all this bullshit. And oh! Why do everyone see us in eslant every fuckin minute, we scout, camp bowl, buy and sell shit to get our money. But you just scam others, wtf dude /quit_ko

NoMercy

oh wait no... i remember, you dont lvl or play 24/7... you paid a guy to KOXP lvl you... but naaa ur life still revolve around it easily.
    ROFL.. eh keep making more shit plz.. what else ? dupe/scam/cheater/koxper/ what else ? now u will come saying IM A GM ? ROFL dude make sense plz

ultraslug

keep wat up? im not pusueing pointless dreams about a game like you. and ur logic is rlly impressive zzz. same time = 2 years, but not 24 hours out of 24 hours a day. zzzz yea im totally jealous of a fukin loser life. lol and please fix ur damn english.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast