Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers

This is a discussion on UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by NoMercy oh wait no... i remember, you dont lvl or play 24/7... you paid a guy to ...
Page: 2

ultraslug

Originally posted by NoMercy

oh wait no... i remember, you dont lvl or play 24/7... you paid a guy to KOXP lvl you... but naaa ur life still revolve around it easily.
    ROFL.. eh keep making more shit plz.. what else ? dupe/scam/cheater/koxper/ what else ? now u will come saying IM A GM ? ROFL dude make sense plz
    lol, ya im making that up, even the part when u pmed me cuz u wanted a priest to tank bosses with you, and u said u can get a KOXP guy to lvl me, cuz ull pay him. and he did the same for you...

NoMercy

a chink talking about english.. now u will take up my language to try hide yourself ?

IM SPANISH BITCH !!!! and my 2nd launguage is ENGLISH

YES AND IM a GM !!!!!!! OH YEAH !! PFFF go play ONIMUSHA and eat some NODDLES while u keep thinking what to make up to try HIDE yourself..

NoMercy

eh talking shit w/o proofs oh boy u r funny.. YES im the BAD ASS i dupe/koxp/gm/baba/leech lvls/my english sucks/ anything else ? oh forgot to say im I turk too ?

Lacrimosa

lol now hes bringin up racial discrimination cuz he knows he cant deal with the fact that hes a loser, dont go to far cocksucker, fuckin chink lol

Lacrimosa

UltraSlug /quit_ko plz baba

ultraslug

lol proof not proofs... and how would i need proof... ok go get proof for me scamming ur bro.... i can just be like you and deny everything.. chink eh??? lol wtf makes u think im a chink( omg a fukin chink? id rather be a fukin nigger than a goddamn chink). ur emo bro told you??? is he too afraid to post himself? or do u gotta do everything for him.. lol do u take a shit and pee for him to? prolly not cuz ur too busy glued to the seat of your computer.

i remember when i would try 2 call ur bro and keep a friendhsip going, but u kno wat he would say?? I CANT MY BRO WILL TELL MY MOM!!! . I say, ok im gonna call you tommaro at blah blah blah. and he says, oh i cant if my bro is home, he will tell on me.. lol, i stopped trying to get my brother in trouble around, hmm 10 years old. how old are you 18? 19?? lol....
    wat a faget u are... just shit like that made me think, this friendship is pointless, ima scam him and get something out of this zzzz.

NoMercy

reason why im posting here is cuz u come from NOWHERE talking shit to me when u SCAMED my BROTHER not me... cant u fuking see that ? you just lost the POINT on all this shit the ITEMS u SCAMED are from my brother not MINE.. so stop making shits up on ME and talk with my BRO why u scamed him, why u got INFLUENCED with ur 2 friends (matt and david) .. and stop making shit on me

me>you

ME !!

THE DEVIL

YOU!!

go fuk urself newbie

IneedGBSbad

ultraslug you blow ass i saw you today..stfu and stick your pea sized cock in your mouth

ultraslug

QUOTE :talk with my BRO why u scamed him, why u got INFLUENCED with ur 2 friends (matt and david) .. and stop making shit on me END QUOTE

lol i did talk with your bro, and one of the reasons was yes, i was influened a little by them, and you kno wat ur bro said?? he said yea... my bro did the same to me... when i scammed those ppl. hmmm.... lol. oh and btw.. im not lying about anything.

ultraslug

Originally posted by IneedGBSbad
    ultraslug you blow ass i saw you today..stfu and stick your pea sized cock in your mouth
    lol thx for sticking out for me, just shows im still not rich and didnt take the money all for my self. i gave to friends... and do i give a shit wat u say?? lol ya i got a pea sized cock... it barely fit in your mothers gigantic mouth, go ask her if it was pea sized.. go ahead.

NoMercy

ok go get proof for me scamming ur bro.... i can just be like you and deny everything..

lol i did talk with your bro, and one of the reasons was yes, i was influened a little by them,

As you can see YOU just said u scammed my brother so there's my proof.. what better proof than the SAME SCAMMER saying HE DID SCAM HIM.

END OF TOPIC

ultraslug

Originally posted by IneedGBSbad
    lol thx for sticking out for me, just shows im still not rich and didnt take the money all for my self. i gave to friends... and do i give a shit wat u say?? lol ya i got a pea sized cock... it barely fit in your mothers gigantic mouth, go ask her if it was pea sized.. go ahead.

Poontang

Default lol dumass

lol mino you rlly need to shut your fatass up you know that? you cocky ass fuck. who are you to talk shit huh?? your just some fat ass puerto rican trapped on a god forsaken island that wants SOOO bad to be a part of america. btw ive seen your picture and goddamn your a hideous fat ass!!! no fuckin wonder all you do is play this game for more than you fuckin sleep. your just some fat fuck who has no self esteem at all so he has to make some "Ripped" looking character so that he feels good about himself and puts more effort into a video game than his social life. its really sad how much you play on this you know?? BTW you did pay some guy named Mannnnny to koxp lvl your ass up to 60 cuz i saw you so dont try denying it. fuckin loser go get a life

ultraslug

Originally posted by NoMercy

ok go get proof for me scamming ur bro.... i can just be like you and deny everything..

lol i did talk with your bro, and one of the reasons was yes, i was influened a little by them,

As you can see YOU just said u scammed my brother so there's my proof.. what better proof than the SAME SCAMMER saying HE DID SCAM HIM.

END OF TOPIC
    i know wat i said, especially after i typed it, i was just being like ur dumbass. asking for proof for something thats already true.

NoMercy

Poontang

ROFL and u must be DAVID or MATT the cocksuckers that sucks UltraSlug(NICK) COCK.. eh im rite ? bingo !! the other one that comes with shit of nowhere to try to defend (theSCAMMER) that just admited it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast