Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers

This is a discussion on UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; u fucking nub, my mom has cancers.....fuck off....damn your gay....dude seriously that shits not even cool....just have to bring my ...
Page: 3

IneedGBSbad

u fucking nub, my mom has cancers.....fuck off....damn your gay....dude seriously that shits not even cool....just have to bring my mom in the convo...

ultraslug

Default Re: lol dumass

Originally posted by Poontang
    lol mino you rlly need to shut your fatass up you know that? you cocky ass fuck. who are you to talk shit huh?? your just some fat ass puerto rican trapped on a god forsaken island that wants SOOO bad to be a part of america. btw ive seen your picture and goddamn your a hideous fat ass!!! no fuckin wonder all you do is play this game for more than you fuckin sleep. your just some fat fuck who has no self esteem at all so he has to make some "Ripped" looking character so that he feels good about himself and puts more effort into a video game than his social life. its really sad how much you play on this you know?? BTW you did pay some guy named Mannnnny to koxp lvl your ass up to 60 cuz i saw you so dont try denying it. fuckin loser go get a life
    lol theres my proof that your a dumb fukin fat fuck who plays too much and paid someone to KOXP lvl you while u were out duping. zzzz pwned.

Poontang

Poontang *

ROFL and u must be DAVID or MATT the cocksuckers that sucks UltraSlug(NICK) COCK.. eh im rite ? bingo !! the other one that comes with shit of nowhere to try to defend (theSCAMMER) that just admited it.

o wow is that amazing that Nick has "FRIENDS"??? you must be amazed huh SABA??? wish you had some of those dont ya fatass??

NoMercy

proof ? where is it ? who is Poontang ? oh DONT TELL ME u made a 2nd account so u can make a 2nd opinion urself ROFL GG pal.

ultraslug

Originally posted by IneedGBSbad
    u fucking nub, my mom has cancers.....fuck off....damn your gay....dude seriously that shits not even cool....just have to bring my mom in the convo...
    then dont start shit about something that doesnt involve you.... lol and im a nub cuz i talked shit about ur mom... very cool.
    well good luck to your mother i hope she doesnt die. i wanna find more ppl who enjoy sex while being sick

ultraslug

Originally posted by NoMercy
    proof ? where is it ? who is Poontang ? oh DONT TELL ME u made a 2nd account so u can make a 2nd opinion urself ROFL GG pal.
    thats david u idiot...

NoMercy

got enough friends.. (Pooltang = Ultraslug) prolly ROFL funny shit.. since u newbies dont have PROOFS of all the shit talking (dupe/scam/koxp bla bla) u guys come and try FLAME about (YOUR) low life and trying to put it as its my life? newbies

NoMercy

knew it.. so here we got now David + Ultraslug both scammers and missing one !! COME COME bring it up matty.. where r u dont hide plz

ultraslug

matt didnt do anything... iono why ur bro brought him in. do you even kno him??

ultraslug

Originally posted by NoMercy
    knew it.. so here we got now David + Ultraslug both scammers and missing one !! COME COME bring it up matty.. where r u dont hide plz
    wat u mean u knew it, u just accused me of makin a second account u dumbass hyprocrit.

Poontang

lol saba thats pretty funny that you say you have a life.... i hope you have fun at this "life" of yours. *cough*KO*cough*

Ra1n

as entertaining as this is, im sure there are better places to have this convo.

and just to add my two cents...

fuc.

NoMercy

LOL matt + david influenced u on SCAMMING my bro.. now u come talking shit ABOUT ME and prolly(100%) tell on MSN "OH DAVID... SABA is fuking me" "Please create a POST and help me deal with it SINCE I CANT TAKE IT ALONE" "OH IM GONA CRY.. i feel so bad about scamming my bro but i cant do shit now, I just sold all.. oh Im a low life why im I crying for a game "

ehh i read mine bishes :wub:

ultraslug

Originally posted by Ra1n
    as entertaining as this is, im sure there are better places to have this convo.

and just to add my two cents...

fuc.
    lol, well im figured its more devastating to MIN0TAUR cuz hes so worried about word geting out that hes a fatass fuk duper, whose life is destinted to hit lvl 80 and be best. hes so worried about his goddamn reputation, unlike me cuz im not changing my name or anything... and MIN0TAURS bro thinks that telling ppl im scamming everyone is gonna be devastating or revenge to me...

NoMercy

as entertaining as this is, im sure there are better places to have this convo. *
    :wub:

eh no please dont leave it.. im having FUN in here LAUGHING so much with this retards haha while they even MAKE ACCOUNTS just to defend there selfs WHEN WE GOT THE POINTS ALREADY ULTRASLUG/DAVID = SCAMMERS . (period)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast