Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers

This is a discussion on UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by NoMercy LOL matt + david influenced u on SCAMMING my bro.. now u come talking shit ABOUT ...
Page: 4

ultraslug

Originally posted by NoMercy
    LOL matt + david influenced u on SCAMMING my bro.. now u come talking shit ABOUT ME and prolly(100%) tell on MSN "OH DAVID... SABA is fuking me" "Please create a POST and help me *deal with it SINCE I CANT TAKE IT ALONE" "OH IM GONA CRY.. i feel so bad about scamming my bro but i cant do shit now, I just sold all.. oh Im a low life why im I crying for a game " *

ehh i read mine bishes *:wub:
    lol, i said friends, didnt say matt.. unlike u, i have friends outside them two dumbfuk. lol, helping me deal with it? why do u care whether theres two of us.. ur just worried that everyone will figure out this is all true by showing a second person who knoes all this... dude i cant understand the last few sentences, what ur trying 2 say... ur english is worse than ur bros zzzz

buffa

sup

Ra1n

well in that case, carry on.

Try and keep the racial remarks to a minimum though,

there ain't no need for ya'll to be bringing stuff like that here.

Ra1n

well in that case, carry on.

Try and keep the racial remarks to a minimum though,

there ain't no need for ya'll to be bringing stuff like that here.

Poontang

lol dont call me a scammer fat boy... i jsut got in on a piece of the action after they took sinas shit. i was jsut as surprised as he was when i found out about it. but hell, i took my share too since im prolly not gonna be able to talk to him in real life and id rather be with friends that i actually talk to instead of moaning and groaning with your brother over about nick and matt taking his shit.

Sorry Sina thats just the way it goes man. Hope you understand. nothing against you.

Ra1n

and buffa, were you the same guy from squareenix?

Poontang

lol dont call me a scammer fat boy... i jsut got in on a piece of the action after they took sinas shit. i was jsut as surprised as he was when i found out about it. but hell, i took my share too since im prolly not gonna be able to talk to him in real life and id rather be with friends that i actually talk to instead of moaning and groaning with your brother over about nick and matt taking his shit.

Sorry Sina thats just the way it goes man. Hope you understand. nothing against you.

ultraslug

Originally posted by Poontang
    lol dont call me a scammer fat boy... i jsut got in on a piece of the action after they took sinas shit. i was jsut as surprised as he was when i found out about it. but hell, i took my share too since im prolly not gonna be able to talk to him in real life and id rather be with friends that i actually talk to instead of moaning and groaning with your brother over about nick and matt taking his shit. *

matt...didnt...do...any...thing.

Lacrimosa

I know, david but u all know u did it wrong, and I was doin my part (trusting) as a friend.

Poontang

well now that that's settled why dont you go hibernate or something min0taur....fuckin bear

NoMercy

took my share too since im prolly not gonna be able to talk to him in real life

2nd Proof of the 2nd scammer

UltraSlug just admited it.. so do vengeance = David(Poontang)

so here we go guys our 2 scammers that will go to the scammer list

UltraSlug = Nick
    Vengeance = David

and their 3rd friend (Buffa=Matt) that will soon come up saying he did too same as this 2 retards just admited :wub:

I talk with Proofs.. but my Proofs come from the VOICE of the SCAMMER what better proof than that one ? ehh

Lacrimosa

God dammit nick stop saying matt didnt do anythign he helped u transfer the items to ultraslug for fuck sake

ultraslug

ooo wow helped me transfer.... lol i sent them through mail dumbass....and btw.. ive been admitting it since the first post i made u fukin retard.. im not like you. for many reasons

1. im not a fat fuck
    2. ko isnt my life
    3. i admit things that are true isntead of lying about them cuz im not worried about my reputation in a game
    4. i dont got a faget emo piece of shit for a brother
    5. i dont cry 2 my mommy
    6. i got friends

ultraslug

ooo wow helped me transfer.... lol i sent them through mail dumbass....and btw SABA.. ive been admitting it since the first post i made u fukin retard.. im not like you. for many reasons

1. im not a fat fuck
    2. ko isnt my life
    3. i admit things that are true isntead of lying about them cuz im not worried about my reputation in a game
    4. i dont got a faget emo piece of shit for a brother
    5. i dont cry 2 my mommy
    6. i got friends

Poontang

You know wats even MORE amazing?? Min0taur typed enough to make an essay!!! damn Saba you pudgy fuck... i congradulate you for actually typing with your sausage fingers fat fuck

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast