Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers

This is a discussion on UltraSlug + Buffa = Scammers within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol Nick, u told me u coulnt do the block pm thingy cuz u knew u were doin wrong, so ...
Page: 5

Lacrimosa

lol Nick, u told me u coulnt do the block pm thingy cuz u knew u were doin wrong, so matt did all the conversation. Theres nothing else to post here, the purpose of this topic is to confirm u all were part of scamming. thats it

buffa

Originally posted by Lacrimosa
    lol Nick, u told me u coulnt do the block pm thingy cuz u knew u were doin wrong, so matt did all the conversation. Theres nothing else to post here, the purpose of this topic is to confirm u all were part of scamming. *thats it

Umm what? Seriously sina, just stop denying everything.

Ra1n

ok please...

is either side actually gaining anything from this?

It seems like both sides have some sort of grief or guilt, and as far as im concerned, fighting about it now isn't going to change what happened.

ko may be minotaur's life, but thats okay on account of the name of the website is ko4life.
    I can't stand how good he is, because he always kills me. I don't curse out his name, call him a duper, scammer etc, I just try and work harder so that I can achieve what he has worked so hard for, and I give him props for that.

KO may be just a stupid game to you ultra, but for me and many others, it is a part of our life which we do cherish, regardless of if we admit it or not.

I've got so much more to say, but ill probably already get flamed on this, so ill leave it at that.

Lacrimosa

Nick told me you ( Buffa ) did all the block pm, and /log_off thingy, what dont u understand its so clear

Lacrimosa

I agree 100% with Ra1n

buffa

yeah ok, so i logged off after he took the shit. big whoop.
    can u plz get on msn where no one can see what we're saying, cuz that seems to be the only reason ur denying that u and ur brother are scammers/dupers. (cuz u dont want to ruin ur reputation).

ultraslug

Originally posted by Ra1n
    ok please...

is either side actually gaining anything from this?

It seems like both sides have some sort of grief or guilt, and as far as im concerned, fighting about it now isn't going to change what happened. *

ko may be minotaur's life, but thats okay on account of the name of the website is ko4life.
    I can't stand how good he is, because he always kills me. *I don't curse out his name, call him a duper, scammer etc, I just try and work harder so that I can achieve what he has worked so hard for, and I give him props for that. *

KO may be just a stupid game to you ultra, but for me and many others, it is a part of our life which we do cherish, regardless of if we admit it or not. *

I've got so much more to say, but ill probably already get flamed on this, so ill leave it at that.
    lol, im not cursing out his name calling him a duper or scammer cuz he kills me in cz or something...and the game isnt stupid to me second of all. just stop trying to feed us both this hippi bull shit and interfering.

NoMercy

then im done with u 2 noobs.. i dont waste my life on newbies that try to defend theirselfs when they already admited it.. and come up with FAKE stuffs and no PROOF ! cuz im still waiting for them... I love my life and i dont care about urs and w/e they think of mine

"Life is one and u live it how u want to"

I got friends/family.. i go to college and have FUN !! IM LATIN BITCH !! REAGGETON Y EL PERREO FTW !!

TOPIC REASON was to show the 2 scammers with PROOFS.. since I already did it why waste more time on retards.. now GL with those scammed items and cya in cz newbies..

END OF TOPIC (what had to be proven.. is already proved)

Peace. B)

ultraslug

i dont have anything against you ra1n but its stupid 2 believe them, there lying when they deny all this zzzz

Poontang

ok please... *

is either side actually gaining anything from this? *

It seems like both sides have some sort of grief or guilt, and as far as im concerned, fighting about it now isn't going to change what happened. *

ko may be minotaur's life, but thats okay on account of the name of the website is ko4life. *
    I can't stand how good he is, because he always kills me. I don't curse out his name, call him a duper, scammer etc, I just try and work harder so that I can achieve what he has worked so hard for, and I give him props for that. *

KO may be just a stupid game to you ultra, but for me and many others, it is a part of our life which we do cherish, regardless of if we admit it or not. *

Ra1n dont feel bad when you get killed by him. Just keep remembering that hes a low life loser who spent prolly a fraction of his life on his video game. YOU LIVE IN PUERTO FUCKIN RICO FAT ASS!! ONE OF THE BEST VACATION AREAS OUT THERE AND YOUR SPENDING YOUR LIFE ON IT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES24/7 LMAO!!!!! LOL I JUST PRAY YOU GET SOMETHING OUT OF THIS(OR THINK YOU DID) YOU CRAZED HALF ASSED LUNATIC.

Ra1n

hmm you'll have to excuse me "hippi bullshit"

I'm just trying to change it into anything but a pointless flame fest

ultraslug

Originally posted by NoMercy
    then im done with u 2 noobs.. i dont waste my life on newbies that try to defend theirselfs when they already admited it.. and come up with FAKE stuffs and no PROOF ! cuz im still waiting for them... I love my life and i dont care about urs and w/e they think of mine *

"Life is one and u live it how u want to" *

I got friends/family.. i go to college and have FUN !! IM LATIN BITCH !! REAGGETON Y EL PERREO FTW !!

TOPIC REASON was to show the 2 scammers with PROOFS.. since I already did it why waste more time on retards.. now GL with those scammed items and cya in cz newbies.. *

END OF TOPIC (what had to be proven.. is already proved)

Peace. *B)
    lol for the millionth time... the fjrst post i made here out of the 70 posts, i admitted that i did it.. so why u so triumphant for supposly prooving that we scammed him. lol and of course ur life is good. ur life is KO and ur able to dupe and get any items u want. then when u want 2 lvl.. u get a KOXPER.

IneedGBSbad

Originally posted by ultraslug+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultraslug)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IneedGBSbad
    u fucking nub, my mom has cancers.....fuck off....damn your gay....dude seriously that shits not even cool....just have to bring my mom in the convo...
    then dont start shit about something that doesnt involve you.... lol and im a nub cuz i talked shit about ur mom... very cool.
    well good luck to your mother i hope she doesnt die. i wanna find more ppl who enjoy sex while being sick[/b]
    you fucking asshole, is anyone reading ths shit....this tells right here that ultra is a fucking dick i mean shit

malady

well no offece but stfu all of you
    it was kinda funny to start to read the posts but it turned into a bunch of 12 year olds in a pissing contest
    i skiped the last to pages of remblings!
    STFU
    no one else cares who scamed who , cheated who, fucked who what ever gl in game start from scratch what ever
    dont share your accounts with people you cant drive to and kick there ass
    simple
    gg!

well done Malady :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345