Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updated : Good Bye all~ <3

This is a discussion on Updated : Good Bye all~ <3 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; oh nevermind im coming back Pfff... lol.. i thought i was wasting my time playing ko but now im wasting ...
Page: 1

tamachan

oh nevermind im coming back Pfff... lol.. i thought i was wasting my time playing ko but now im wasting my time playing mini games and hurting myself

c u in 1 week

cya

<3

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

u know i love u tama

infusion

-_- Cya dude, always hurt when u see someone go who been with ya for long time, goodluck

hes not really leaving hes just trying to get attention prolly cuz tama wouldnt quit for no reason lawl

tamachan

-_- Cya dude, always hurt when u see someone go who been with ya for long time, goodluck[/b]
    yeah true
    i will miss u too sharp.. wish i could stay

St0neColdKill3r

Well Tama what can i say about you bro. You were honestly one of the few ppl i have grown to fully love and respect as you were always head and shoulders above everyone else about what were doing here-PLAYING A GAME. You try to get joy from whatever your doing and bring that same joy to who your doing it with and for that i respect ya bro. I maybe did want to get ya that NCS to bust out Tamaspam but your spam i always welcomed abi. I think your : D buttons are worn out on your comp but eh thanks for the many many of em bro. 1st to get his friends back and amazing at being able to laugh off jokes directed his way.

To sum it up brotha love ya and will miss ya 1000000%. Don&#39;t be a stranger to us and best of luck for ya in your future life. Gyft me address for me to send ya a gift certificate for 1337 nuggets pls

bla tama sad to see u go but hey we cant stop u <3
    i wish u the best irl and i hope u will be back in 1-2 weeks

Pr0p

Seeya tama.
    Good times in positive, have fun in life.

Well Tama what can i say about you bro. You were honestly one of the few ppl i have grown to fully love and respect as you were always head and shoulders above everyone else about what were doing here-PLAYING A GAME. You try to get joy from whatever your doing and bring that same joy to who your doing it with and for that i respect ya bro. I maybe did want to get ya that NCS to bust out Tamaspam but your spam i always welcomed abi. I think your : D buttons are worn out on your comp but eh thanks for the many many of em bro. 1st to get his friends back and amazing at being able to laugh off jokes directed his way.

To sum it up brotha love ya and will miss ya 1000000%. Don&#39;t be a stranger to us and best of luck for ya in your future life. Gyft me address for me to send ya a gift certificate for 1337 nuggets pls [/b]
    XD you could put this on this grave or somth... It&#39;s not liek he dies.
    Well cya, but don&#39;t be like that already, you can stick to "playing less" and still having fun...
    Anyway, gl and hf in whatever ur going to do you emo. :-)

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Omg.. bye tamachan, I&#39;m NiteRideR, sad to her your leaving bro. you were a good friend and always will be, good luck in real life man!
    Turkey...
    Chocolate...
    ahaha

kjs

well im tired of this gay game
    yes i know its wrong section :P let me say goodbye please

im gonna make it short.

Thanks everyone for the fun times we had in ko~ Ty PositivE, PurpleHaze, GoodNight, BiggerThanYour, ResistanceisFutile, TheTemplars, GS4Life Clannies , Its been fun chatting with u guys too~

<3 RiseAgainst, Cammy, Gollum ( Gui ) Vaseline , Rick McTasty, Tomer Warland, Nuub Orr TheReal477, My men VladDarc0, St0neColdKill3a and 1ceColdKilla, hrobar McBacon, Andrew McBurger, Alex McBurger, William St0neColdKill3a, Savas DontTouchOrDie my aga, McFlurry my friendly kanka, SiReN and Phylum my mum and dad and Of Course, SharpSolid Infusion my man :P
    My Closest and Dearest Friends~
    Most of u people from PositivE hates me just cause im friends with people who u dont like...
    I dont know whats ur View of Ko but mine is Being Friends with everyone and having Fun~

Special Thanks to Purplehaze Clannies~ <3 PositivE <3[/b]
    Welcome to teh real life.
    I wish ya best luck in it <3

Good luck tama, always made me laugh :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast