Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Updated selling list.. new items and prices

This is a discussion on Updated selling list.. new items and prices within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; of course u need to have some money.. :P its like saying spending 300 000$ on a ferrari is pointless ...
Page: 2

of course u need to have some money.. :P

its like saying spending 300 000$ on a ferrari is pointless while u could buy a house with this money... people who do it are rich and can also buy a house just get over it

Fubuki

true SameS :P well they are just in another lvl of addiction XD, im in newbie lvl :P, if i ever get a CS+0 i would sell it for sure. even for 1k $
    anyway bump for polo!

it has something to do with addiction but more likely money issue :P

for this i'll lower to 1300$ are u happy ?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

of course u need to have some money.. :P

its like saying spending 300 000$ on a ferrari is pointless while u could buy a house with this money... people who do it are rich and can also buy a house just get over it[/b]
    bro i mean i wouldnt buy pixels for usd :S
    and dude im not poor
    its just retarded......hope ya get me right some guys here must
    really wake up and understand whats wrong....ya mean?!?!?!
    its just sad......

its my opinion

and fubu if i get a cs i would wear it and when i quit i would give a friend maybe xD

edit: i dont want 2 flame, i just want that ppl think about it...

if you're having fun with knight online then why it's not worth the money?

and when you quit you re-sell it ! damn i had so much fun with my items and now i'm pretty much getting my money back, ofcourse since they are expensive items it takes some time to find a buyer for all !! because its a total close to 6k $$ ^^

i thought like you few years ago.. spending money on pixel but finally i realised that fun> nature of what u pay..

when you buy a software its also just pixels, and some softwares are damn expensive !! (photoshop, MS office etc)

but ofcourse i understand that some people think that virtual items doesnt worth it and it's their own choice . i respect

but if you got a lot of money u should seriously consider buying items for $$ because it's really enjoyable :P too bad i must stop KO for my studies........... lol u're making me regret to sell

but since i sold 1/3 of my gear its a bit late!!! gogogo buy it and i say it once more : offer me i make DISCOUNTs!!!!!!! (but don't offer me 100$ for ROL+3 like some1 did^^ plz)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12