wtf

This is a discussion on wtf within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; delete topic look at my picks nubs wana be....
Page: 1

matesz001

delete topic look at my picks nubs wana be.

MasterMan_manes

DONT REPLY TO mateuszthebadcomboer's topics...dont buy his items(there all mine...he hacked me)...dont pm him ingame...all he does is wallhack in dcz wars and get the warders...and he is decent because of all my items...soo dont fuking have anything to do with this hacker...scammer...bug abuser...glitcher

J

Wow gary...all the times the servers go down, you decide to make a post this time? everyone knows theres a weekly maintance...like 3 times a week

matesz001

Wow gary...all the times the servers go down, you decide to make a post this time? everyone knows theres a weekly maintance...like 3 times a week[/b]
    this aitn a maintnece they annouce them and its 2 short for 1 2. so thing about what u say .sry bad spellinn

matesz001

DONT REPLY TO mateuszthebadcomboer's topics...dont buy his items(there all mine...he hacked me)...dont pm him ingame...all he does is wallhack in dcz wars and get the warders...and he is decent because of all my items...soo dont fuking have anything to do with this hacker...scammer...bug abuser...glitcher[/b]
    k evry1 knows i scammed you and im quite proud of it actually and master all i have left of u is elf belt and rings +9 re was clans
    i bought other 1 wp was plays. chitin i bought it shards i bought so ya and im gettin rid of them rings for some +1 kek rings.

This fagget is a FUKIN IDIOT wow, "why did the servers go down?" dee dee dee

fukin noob

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Angry

k evry1 knows i scammed you and im quite proud of it actually and master all i have left of u is elf belt and rings +9 re was clans
    i bought other 1 wp was plays. chitin i bought it shards i bought so ya and im gettin rid of them rings for some +1 kek rings.[/b]

hey Gary !! now... SHUT THE FCK UP!! and don&#39;t look for friends in here coz ONLY TURKS LOVE YOU!! .. and delete ur N00B signature.. coz it isn&#39;t GOOD coz U DONT HAVE SKILLS!! everyone stupid can kill ppl that DIDNT SCAMM ANY1 .. you feel pro? HAHA Dad loves you only in night? YEA I GUESS!! SO GO AWAY FAGGOT .. WE DONT LIKE YOU HERE .. <_< :angry:

zzzzzzzzzz u should write .. u r proud of scamm ... u dumb retard...

DOm

proud of scamming, your my hero Gary :lol: :lol:

DOm

Thats actually Gary :lol: :lol: before he ditched nintendo for knight online

MasterMan_manes

ahahhahaha