Wanna spend money look here!

This is a discussion on Wanna spend money look here! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling 100% legit items that prolly where dropped before u guys knew what ko was. Selling for realmoney prefer WU ...
Page: 1

Selling 100% legit items that prolly where dropped before u guys knew what ko was. Selling for realmoney prefer WU ... paypal could work if its not an american whos buying.

Offer on this shit:

WE +1
    WP +1
    glass belt
    dual rols
    impact +8
    HB +8
    BP DD 25 DD

Szakalaka90

Wink

hyia how much for that we+1?

Offer i dont know any prices so i just sell if it think its worth it.

Dont bother pming me with jew offers or with an account with under 10 posts it smells scammy scammy bb

noobie

offer ROl = 55, Glass belt = 65

might buy dual rols too

I hope u offer in Ingame coins.. else u should reread the part with no jew offers.

NoOneSpecial

stfu about the 'Jew' jokes... not funny

stfu about the 'Jew' jokes... not funny[/b]
    Its not supposed to be funny its supposed to give ppl a hint not give retarded offers, now plz go away from my thread.

Nakoruru

you don't want "jew" offer then set a price for them. Unless u looking for some noob that got plenty of cash and give u a retarded high offer for your crappy items.
    BTW I'm a "jew" offerer, but it better then no offer at all. Skilldep offer is decent.
    Anyway BUMP.

Genkku

Dont bother pming me with jew offers or with an account with under 10 posts it smells scammy scammy bb [/b]
    FUCK you , ill send to admin just to ban / warning you , fucking noob racist.

FUCK you , ill send to admin just to ban / warning you , fucking noob racist.[/b]
    I hope u get banned for saying u gona fuck me, playing moderator and calling me a racist. Now please go away and dont comeback.

you don't want "jew" offer then set a price for them. Unless u looking for some noob that got plenty of cash and give u a retarded high offer for your crappy items.
    BTW I'm a "jew" offerer, but it better then no offer at all. Skilldep offer is decent.
    Anyway BUMP.[/b]
    Well nice of u to try help your friend or i dont know if this is your other account and SkillDeep is your real account, and no didnt base that comment only on offers being made in the post but mostly for what ppl pmed me. And it cant be such a good offer since i got kinda much more then he offered from a non richman.

Genkku

My account is skilldeep? are you dumb or something?

Nazi idiot...

My account is skilldeep? are you dumb or something?

Nazi idiot...[/b]
    If you would reread u will notice that was quoted for someone else and not the whole world circles around your lousy cointainer u live in. Comeback again when u learnt to read, else dont post here again im trying to sell some items not talk with u. Thanks for your patience and sorry for any innconvinience this may have caused to your ego.

eden_r

i think u are a damn fool moron to post shit about Jew well u are an idiot nazi...!!!!