Warning + Actual Gbs Price + potential trade akara->pathos

This is a discussion on Warning + Actual Gbs Price + potential trade akara->pathos within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Note: my ingame nick was 7T7T7T. Human archer - leader of SPQR ardream clan. I don't play pathos anymore. I've ...
Page: 1

7t7t7t

Note: my ingame nick was 7T7T7T. Human archer - leader of SPQR ardream clan.
    I don't play pathos anymore. I've selled my account since months.
    But a friend of mine told me that the person who bought my account didn't changed the nick.
    Moreover i know there are a couple of clones written like : T7T7T7 (on ORC side) and 7T7T or 7T7T7T7T - something like that

Don't trust them.It's not me!
    Don't do trades, don't share items with them.
    I don't know them at all.
    They may be the best people out there..but..i'm just advising u it's not me.

After this advise, i would like to know what's the actual price of GBs in pathos. I think it can be from 7 to 10 usd each gb.
    But if u can be more detailed..i'll thank u ^^

P.S. I'm thinking to back playing on pathos...and if someone is interested i can do trades with akara items for pathos's ones.

I hope to have written the mes using a decent english and most of all in the right froum's section .

ty 4 any replay.

closetoheaven

i got rappy+8 rocs and more shit on akara u want it?

7t7t7t

sorry.i'm looking rogue items