Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Warning Proximus aka GOliath

This is a discussion on Warning Proximus aka GOliath within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; When you left someone buy buy items through paypal all you afto do is let the put a message in ...
Page: 2

Tuffyone

When you left someone buy buy items through paypal all you afto do is let the put a message in the box sayoing they "under no circumstance will they do a chagre back and they understand full of what they are agreeing to". this way if they try do charge back the messgae will be read by paypal and they will give you your money and ignore the chargeback.[/b]

did you even read what I wrote ?

Lord4diablo

did you even read what I wrote ?[/b]
    Yes I did .which part of my reply do you not get or need me to explain. Im pretty he blocked the payment from leaving his bank so paypal could no recieve the money. I think you could open a case through paypal about it.

Tuffyone

Yes I did .which part of my reply do you not get or need me to explain. Im pretty he blocked the payment from leaving his bank so paypal could no recieve the money. I think you could open a case through paypal about it.[/b]

the money got reversed by paypal coz they always do that with some payments untill the owner of the paypal account gets verified and sends them a fax with a verification of the adress. I got the money but they reversed and limited his paypal account. He just had to follow some steps to get his acc normal and send the money back .. the only problem is that he didnt do it and has shown not will to do it either.

I did not mention any kind of chargeback whatsoever.

Thanks for the suggestions. Any information about these guys adress will be well paid.

RiseAgainst_

he said the money was reversed by paypal...which means he had the money...then paypal took it away. /read_pls[/b]
    WHO gives the items, before you have the money in your hands???? only retards

Tuffyone

WHO gives the items, before you have the money in your hands???? only retards[/b]
    there is always this kinda ppl .. nvm them.

Thanks for the info from the other ppl, Im sure it will help

RiseAgainst_

He is smart, i dont think he will post till this topic goes down, keep on bumping this topic and he will have no choice

Tuffyone

He is smart, i dont think he will post till this topic goes down, keep on bumping this topic and he will have no choice[/b]
    i will

imNotaZ

I sold him shells +8 for 150 usd ..

he sent the money ..we waited until its on my bank .. no chargeback .. he recieved the items .. and everything was fine...

Its simply ur own fault ...

SokoBo4

i heard about something else about proximus about scammes
    and something with eddie

Goliath_

THE ONE WHO BOUGHT MY ACCOUNT AND USES MY NAME AND BRINGING BAD REPUTATION INTO IT , CHANGE NAME PLEASE, OR ill cut ya ballz <_< <_< <_< <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12