Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warrior lvl 75 Human For SeLL

This is a discussion on Warrior lvl 75 Human For SeLL within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; It is a waste of a person not items... For what's of worth I know that nigga for life and ...
Page: 3

hansen

It is a waste of a person not items...
    For what's of worth I know that nigga for life and he totally deserves items he has, the same thing was on pathos, he does his job, scouts, waits for restarts etc...

u don't have to even like him, even quite like him,

we do things our way, it's not easy to gain our trust but when u do u know about it

shit happens ffs :][/b]
    most of it is quite a fact but it doesnt make him speacial in any way. dont remember there are lots of other gg people in our clan with whom you can pk, exp, do whatever you want with a nice atmoshpere cause they understand some aspects and they never complain about anything.
    secondly, i was always said not to trust irresponsible people who he actually is cause lets say his behaviour is absolutely 'strange, inconstant' and if he calls himself mature its just ridicoulus (e.g. just look the previous page).

its my last post, this conversation goes to nowhere.

up.

oh egzo i know we have some problems in girakon but gl selling u account .

hempgru is gay.!

up for new friend :P (dont forgot about spell for my wife (thorn)) lol joke bump for gg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123