wating pms

This is a discussion on wating pms within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; seling 42gb 1 = 8$ Wariro items : 3 shell +7 1 shell +8 pauladron set chtin +8 rogue items ...
Page: 1

ToManOnly

seling 42gb 1 = 8$

Wariro items :

3 shell +7
    1 shell +8 pauladron

set chtin +8

rogue items
    set chitin +8
    rol +0

and the last toto +8 and impact +7/3rebirth

wating pms

sold list

2 roc +0
    we +1
    wp+1
    warrior lvl 72 with 620 k np orc

And now you will be muted.

seling 42gb 1 = 8$
    Wariro items :

3 shell +7
    1 shell +8 pauladron

set chtin +8

rogue items
    set chitin +8
    rol +0
    and the last toto +8 and impact +7/3rebirth
    wating pms
    sold list

2 roc +0
    we +1
    wp+1
    warrior lvl 72 with 620 k np orc[/b]
    you idiot. you cannot sell items for USD/money if you are new to the forums. which you clearly are with 0 posts, and 2 months old account. your not trustable. delete this topic before J sees it or you will be muted/banned.

From now on, new members to KO4life will not be allowed to sell / buy ANY items or goldbars for USD (on manes since it's the market I mod). Any newly created accounts creating topics to sell for USD will be closed and I will ban that account. New accounts will of course be allowed to sell items for IGC/IGI. There are/have been too many topics created by new accounts of people who are "quitting" and selling their accounts/items for usd, many of which turn out to be scams or scam attempts, some of which have been "known" people using a new account to do scams with and think that their reputation is safe. This stops here.

Obviously I can't check every topic every day, I will close topics and ban new accounts as I see them if they are selling for usd. If you (the manes players) make a topic that you are buying an item and somebody offers you this item from a new account in your topic, send me a pm with a link to your topic and a quick explanation so I don't have to look through the entire topic and I will stop it there. I'm tired of logging in and seeing a new scam report on a daily basis.

I'm sorry if some of you think this is unfair for whatever reason, but if you are selling an item, then there is no reason for people not to know who they are trading with. It should also reduce people claiming to be somebody they are not. If you are in doubt about somebody's identity, don't hesitate to ask, it's better safe than sorry.

This policy will go into effect immediately. Topics currently created will be closed, any topics created after today will result in the accounts being banned.

Safe trading to all.[/b]
    read it. if you cant leave forums. im pretty sure they have forums for turks.

J

You would think closing his first topic would be a warning...but guess not.

Muted for 3 days.