What has SapientesGladio come to -_-

This is a discussion on What has SapientesGladio come to -_- within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Lol first Jay is kicked from the clan for partying with Ank in a Paramun party(ank promised to sell SapientesGladio ...
Page: 1

TheGuardian

Default What has SapientesGladio come to -_-

Lol first Jay is kicked from the clan for partying with Ank in a Paramun party(ank promised to sell SapientesGladio IN, but he sold it after MachineGun sold some uniques to buy IN). Then 3gzo leaves that clan claiming they have no "honor" cause so many of the clannies party with Ank still. And unsurprisingly 3gzo goes back to the clan.

Then Jay comes to my clan and I tell him to pay back 3gzo his 270Mil and give back the WE. 3gzo doesn't want the 270Mil, so I tell jay to give it to Kruq(leader of the clan). WE I'm still telling Jay to give back..

Then HempGru comes up to me and says I'm a scamming clan cause I have Jay in it..guess it ruins my reputation for having him in my clan.

Then MachineGun cusses out my friend VietSoulja for buying his HB +6 for 15GB when Viet sold his HB for 19.5GB.

I still like alot of people in this clan(ImmaPawnU, Pr1est, Kruq, Chiq, Miezco, Shard, alot more), but there are also two faced people in this clan as you can see from my comments above.

P.S. Lol what's the point of cussing people out in a "game" and telling them to v.s in a "game"? To see who wasted their time more playing the game and to show you're tough in a game? Sir please.. :rollseyes:

Kain88Masta

lól odin give me your msn at pm plz :wub:

derkanz

odin there is some dude in my vent named odin in the gunz lobby is that you?

Majla

People are diffrent, situations too. U can't judge people Odin. U r a 3rd party (tool :P) guy and u dont know what exacly happend. We have our issues in clan, things happen. We said godbye to Jay not for partying with Ank but for not leacing the Ank party when our clan is not "satisfied" with the IN thing. We were promised to get it and many people , even me, where involved in attempt to buy it.
    The other thing that Jay did was writing thing like " I'llmorder you" (not so bad) BUT (BUT<BUT!!!) "Ill morder your baby and wife" is just too much to handle. Maybe u guys dont understand us but when it comes to swearing on some1 u can do it, do what ever u like but there is a border which we call swearing on our families. That is unaccaptable. We made exeption for Jay by taking him into our clan ( we dont take non-polish ppl and now we were never do it again). I never had any problems with Jay but that situations came as a suprise to me, never thought he could ever do something like this. And brinig up long forgotten "scamm_digitsucka_bastard_shit" was just low. (CanU admitted that he wasnt scammed by 3gzo and thats true ofcourse)

Things happen, people have long tounges and say things they shouldn't. Some people take this game much too seriusly than they should.
    I dont understand why u make a post like this.
    Did u forget who helpped with your capes? E ? about 10 of my clannies came and killed it when u guys where getting ready :PPPP (Kinda proud off that:PP)

P.S We are NOT pround of Hemp.... we never were and we will never be :P ( <3 Hemp) If u wonder hwy just come our vent and u will know why ( it takes about 5 minutes of listening to his talking, talking and ... talking :P

TheGuardian

Ah I c, 3gzo didn't scam Canyoudigit. Still doesn't justify what he said about America. I don't care how pissed you are, if you think it's good that thousands of people died, then you can shove it. Yeah people jumping out of skyscrapers with the friends they work with to avoid burning to death..that's good..?

And yeah like I said there's still alot of cool people in the clan, but the two face certainly surprised me.

**UPDATE**

Well like I said in the post, I tried to get Jay to give the WE back. Yea that didn't go so well..kicked him from clan. If you care about some dam game pixels that much you can care about them somewhere else. He said he might sell his char and whatnot, didn't really care so I blocked PM.

Jay is fucking piece of shit from what i see, 3gzo isnt better (text about american ppls was under some border too ><) and if you talking about "getting game to serious" you should think about ur clannies too (3gzo need koxp cose cant stand loose 11:0 to Makler ~~)

How does this involve Anni members?

it doesnt