To Who is accusing SEBY666 of scamming

This is a discussion on To Who is accusing SEBY666 of scamming within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; its pure bullshit, you want to see the boots and helmet +8 he sold me "LegitAssassin" go ahead and add ...
Page: 1

its pure bullshit, you want to see the boots and helmet +8 he sold me "LegitAssassin" go ahead and add me to MSN
    don't you ever call one of my friends a scammer you fucking noob.

i'll show you pics of his paypal and everything if you want to push the issue that much.

my msn is [email protected]

Banned

HAHAHAH

<33 Seby !!

Precision

I know he had the items, but I won the boots on Ebay, paided, then he messages me and says he sold them to someone else for $50. Therefore, he took my money - SCAM!

i dont see a "chris" anywhere or a "sent 25$" anywhere.

Banned

<33333333333 sebby!! and precision uve accused me of being a "trade spammer" and told me that u would buy my rouge and made me transfer all the items/ 63gbs/ full inn of silver bars then next day said nvm after u sed u would do it for sure. also ur clan doesnt like my clan so +1111 for sebby and -----1 for precision

legitvern

it wasnt me probably precision on the account...

Precision

Not only are you a trade spammer, you are a lyer. You said I scammed because you transferred items...the only reason I didn&#39;t buy your account was because I heard you were a scammer.

G0D

S.a kankas yer varmy?

patorox

u should not post ur email here it makes u vulnerable h34r:

ChickenMaster

omg... seby666 he is a cool guy.. damm im sure he has a great explenation about all this.. i dont think he could scamm anyone damm.. hope everything works out on a solution guyz

ViSeH

Don&#39;t accuse Seby of scamming without proof. I trusted Seby with my items and nothing happend